Want to buy Headhunter

Hello there, i am a casual ayer for some time now. On PC fewbyears ago and on XBOX for the past 2 years. As i can't play long hours due to my job i can't really for Doctors.
If therenis anyone out there willing to trade for items,let me know. I have several six links starting with Windripper and Greed's embrace and few other 6L armors. Plus Rigwalds quills and other few ex worth each item...
Willing to trade them all for a Headhunter.

Cheers!
Last bumped on Feb 11, 2020, 5:39:49 PM
"
iiisus wrote:
Hello there, i am a casual ayer for some time now. On PC fewbyears ago and on XBOX for the past 2 years. As i can't play long hours due to my job i can't really for Doctors.
If therenis anyone out there willing to trade for items,let me know. I have several six links starting with Windripper and Greed's embrace and few other 6L armors. Plus Rigwalds quills and other few ex worth each item...
Willing to trade them all for a Headhunter.

Cheers!

If this was an item you would need to get your build going, I am sure people would help you but a head hunter is pure luxury that probably not even 5% of people have. So why would or should give anyone her/his headhunter to you..?
I cant even believe you are asking/beggin for that.

If you really want to get one you can try to chance or ancient orb one. Also, if you play this game right you dont really need to be a hardcore gamer to afford one, casual players can get it, too. Simply use mechanics that have a higher pay off such as crafting. I haven’t run many maps and only dropped maybe 5 exalts but still made over 100ex by looking for what items people need and crafting them and by farming conquerors.

If you still cant manage to do that run 2 to 3 inspired learnings which gives you a very close gameplay.

Tho I am starting to think you are just joking

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info