Atlas confusion

OK, so I’m trying to get high white/yellow maps. I thought the best thing to do would be to use orbs so that there are no more T1 maps and then run a T1 map thereby forcing only connect maps to drop. However, when I do this, no maps seem to drop. Is this just bad RNG or am I doing something wrong?
Last bumped on Feb 10, 2020, 11:06:24 AM
"
Flawedexile wrote:
OK, so I’m trying to get high white/yellow maps. I thought the best thing to do would be to use orbs so that there are no more T1 maps and then run a T1 map thereby forcing only connect maps to drop. However, when I do this, no maps seem to drop. Is this just bad RNG or am I doing something wrong?

Try running your t5 maps. T1 can only drop one tier higher (I’m guessing based on how you’re describing your atlas.). Additionally, only maps in the atlas can drop. So if every map on the atlas is at least t4 which it should be based on your description, a t1 map won’t drop any maps at all.
Zana usually offering maps for buy and after you complete some her daily mission she update own offer with higher tier maps.
Thanks for the replies. I really have tried to look it up, but most of the videos contain so much information it’s hard to find specific answers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info