GGG - Communicate with your community

It really isn't asking much.

Pretty much everyday there is a new MTX post by a team member yet nobody can find the time to address the increasingly frustrated console community?

Spamming the game with stash tab sales notifications whilst overlooking the frustrations right here within your player base - the very same you are trying to sell to, just doesn't add up.

I am reading posts regarding negative posts being deleted, this is truly a sad state of affairs if indeed happening, perhaps sit back and ask why all the negativity of late?

A glaringly obvious reason is you let all the constructive/feedback posts go un-noticed so you can't really blame members for venting their frustrations.

It's much easier to write a bitching post about the state of the game than take hours to constructively provide you feedback and video evidence of issues, but if people aren't even acknowledged for their efforts, then why are they going to bother if to fall on deaf ears.

- Acknowledge/critique constructive posts
- Encourage more feedback efforts from your community
- Provide us with a roadmap of issues you have on your radar and the fixes you intend to implement.

You can make this place a much more useful environment for us all, but it's all on you to make the effort.
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2020, 5:34:13 AM
Chat and guilds when? We haven’t been lied to and told “in a few weeks”. In a few weeks
it's funny cuz they made a post about being more open with the community. sure as fuck doesn't look any different than it was before.

terribly community management.
I think they're trying to avoid eye cancer majority of the posts are toxic nerd rage garbage by semi literate snowflakes.
"
I think they're trying to avoid eye cancer majority of the posts are toxic nerd rage garbage by semi literate snowflakes.

That’s usually what happens when companies completely ignore their clients.
Exactly, it's in their power to change the mood around here.

The longer they fail to implement community integration, the worse this gets.
they literally said console means nothing to them... they only care about the whales who defend them and berate the rest of the players with actual complaints. ggg is the new bethesda.
and instead of addressing complaints they start issuing out discplinary actions.... notice how everyone providing "unneccessary complaints" is now on probation.

Sad direction this companies headed.
"
notice how everyone providing "unneccessary complaints" is now on probation.

That's how you treat misbehaving children. Their parents don't do that to them and give them everything they throw a fit for, like you're implying GGG should do. It'd just make them massively more of whiny assholes.

They're crying for GGG's attention, demanding that GGG employees come out and say "Yeah, we got nothing right now.". So they can throw an even bigger fit and get to attack them directly.

Both those guys are on here non-stop doing nothing but blatantly insulting the game, GGG employees, and anybody who says to chill out because the game isn't in nearly as bad a place as they like to lie about.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I agree some people are putting the point across too aggressively but I do believe it's out of sheer frustration.

I also agree that probably 95% of the game is fine, but....

The only people being affected by the state of the game are end-game players who have invested a lot of time, in-game currency in their builds and most likely more real life currency than a AAA game.

The fact that the probations have been issued shows that someone took the time to come here and read the posts, yet the only action was to issue the probations.

I would like to see some acknowledgement of the issues and some assurance that they will be looked into/addressed.

Patch after patch the frustration grows as they fail to fix the obvious game-breaking issues, here are some of my examples:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2770632

Last edited by Pidge_1 on Feb 11, 2020, 5:22:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info