[Service] Running Pure Chayula Breachstones in sets of 4 (HARVEST)

Riding this thread from previous leagues. IGN for Harvest is Septic_Shower!

I was unsure about making this post because i really don't think anyone cares to check it out but as an experiment for myself i was talked into it by someone buying runs from me. The price of entry varies day to day but i just want to hit my level 100 and move on. and there is a LOT of mistrust out there so this thread is for vouches... let's see how it pans out. If you have run with me before (I have run over 400 stones this league, that is a conservative number, probably much higher in reality) and will be running more! entry fee varies day to day based on current price of stones, but is the cost of stones plus a little for my frustrations (fronting cost of stones, filling groups, being called all sorts of names because people are scared of being scammed (understandable), etc.message me in game (Puritaint) or acct located on the right ---->

Look forward to meeting you all, and maybe we will become great friends for future leagues!
Some people only breathe because it is illegal to shoot them
Last edited by Fretz on Jul 18, 2020, 11:52:45 AM
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2020, 11:51:56 AM
Very trustworthy, no tricks. Fast runs and no hassle.
Also kinda good looking HO! :P
Last edited by Zotac69 on Feb 5, 2020, 3:55:49 PM
Can vouch for this guy!
Already did somewhere around 100 Pure Chayula Breachstones (totally lost count) with him this league.
Nice, fast and easy.
Great Guy fair price on runs no bs just quality.,
Good guy that offers quick and fair runs. I've probably done 50+ total with him now. No worries here.
Honest guy, thanks for everything :3
Great guy! Fair price for 10x Pure Breachstone runs - smooth operation, smooth transaction, will definitely be back for more! <3
Stoking this fire for Harvest - time for 100! IGN: Septic_shower
Some people only breathe because it is illegal to shoot them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info