Things that need help big time, any feedback is welcome

For the ps4 people that have a hard time using potions.. new item just dropped by ps.. called the ps4 back buttons.. in here to tell you made 110% difference playing.. no longer have to stop moving to pop pots, and if you don’t got 250+ for a skuf con this thing is and works a ton better and it’s easy to program to use what ever buttons that will help you in game, mine are set to L1 and o so I can keep killing and spwn skeletons and pop pits when ever needed, you may think this is small but just try it on a boss you need healing pots res pops and buff pots and to keep your feet moving and attacking.. yea I love mine.... one questions for Poe, why isn’t a spot in the map tab that has the ability to upgrade your maps with chisels and whatever you’re using, should’ve have to pick up each map move them to your currency tab to upgrade them with chisels and whatever you’re using? Is the pc you can have open 2 windows so you don’t have to move things around just to upgrade them.. seen it from streamers... I think it’s your stash tab and a “guild” tab that’s open same time but we don’t get guilds I guess... kinda shit if you ask me so why not help us out some Poe I mean really..
Last bumped on Feb 5, 2020, 10:39:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info