Chosen's Free Bossing Service _SIRUS/MAVEN < 2 MIN UBER EXARCH/EATER

I TAKE TIME TO KILL YOUR BOSSES - PLEASE RECIPROCATE AND TAKE YOUR TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT :)

I WILL RUN FOR YOU; Sirus,Maven, Exarch, Eater, SiMULACRUM only wave 24+ or if you need me on boss, UBERS, AFK Gurdians, uber breaches, etc... speed HOGM, AFK cortex, AFK mastermid, and more. T16+ 100% DELIRIUM CHALLENGE/juised MAPS (ELDER/SHAPER)=PURE FUN!! :D Delve Bosses, MAVEN invitations, Harvest

---------------ALL UBER SHIT (CONTENT)--------------

I TAKE TIME TO KILL YOUR BOSSES - PLEASE RECIPROCATE AND TAKE YOUR TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT :)

I CAN RUN ALL CHALLENGES/CONDITIONS BUT THEY ARE NOT GUARANTEED

RESET YOUR "REALM" to any in North America before opening map instance!!

!!HOW TO!!

*reset your map device to NA

1. you need to log out from an area other than your HO/map. 2. To change realm pick any in N. America from the box under your password. Log in. 3. Start any map and make sure it's NA. Your HO may/may not reset to NA but if you follow above steps your map device will reset to NA.

link items to this thread

1. "post reply" (upper right corner) 2. go to your character icon (upper left corner) 2. once you click your icon you will be in your profile; you can left click anything once and it'll link automatically 3. submit your reply

IGN: TheChosen_SST

Last edited by TheChosen__ on Sep 22, 2023, 12:15:24 AM
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2024, 12:01:48 AM
Great guy. Has helped me beat many bosses quick and efficiently. Had a three stat watcher's eye drop with dual hatred and damage taken from mana. Never tried to steal from me.
solid guy did a cortex - reliable fast
Killed my Depth: 361 Aul. +1
Just a really nice helpful guy. helped with metamorphs and all kind of map bosses :)
Solid Bosser, gets it done quickly and doesn't scam or BS. killed like 10 bosses for me in one day. Can't recommend more
Very good guy, and very fast, help me with some bosses and never take anything. GG
Great service will be using again very fast.
Awesome guy, really fast boss killer and no scam :D
Would never of killed Sirius on my own
Sirus carry level 8. Awakened Blasphemy dropped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info