Atlas champions shouldn’t appear in areas where their watchstone is obtained

So, I like the new atlas, but I hate that the four champions appear in areas where their watchstone is already obtained, like this is an issue even at awakening 5. The last two I fought had no watchstone and once they appear you have to see them through.

They should prioritize zones where their stones are unobtained. It’s a long process finding and defeating them each 8 times and it shouldn’t be this needlessly convoluted.

Just a thought, I mean I need dozens of stones still, and yet I’m unable to seek the ones I need.

Plus when they do this, they can block the ones that you still need, which is even sillier.
Last bumped on Feb 1, 2020, 6:24:14 AM
"
SaphironX wrote:
So, I like the new atlas, but I hate that the four champions appear in areas where their watchstone is already obtained, like this is an issue even at awakening 5. The last two I fought had no watchstone and once they appear you have to see them through.

They should prioritize zones where their stones are unobtained. It’s a long process finding and defeating them each 8 times and it shouldn’t be this needlessly convoluted.

Just a thought, I mean I need dozens of stones still, and yet I’m unable to seek the ones I need.

Plus when they do this, they can block the ones that you still need, which is even sillier.

Oh man is this so.

I just got to 16 watchstones and if this statement is the case then it could take a bit to get the last 16 watchstones.

As it is now I need all 4 watchstones in a tower to get anything left that I need to spawn.

Why the hell wont minions fight the bosses today? WTF is going on, I’m on stone 19 and took 35 mins to kill the crusader my minions would not attack him, my dos is shit I put it all into them to fight for me... kinda don’t work if they don’t fight!!!!
This whole atlas watchstone system is so ridiculously unintuitive to learn it makes it easy for me to stop playing poe after the season and focus on other games.
Last edited by Faceman165 on Feb 1, 2020, 6:25:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info