For Chris Wilson

For Chris Wilson

Hello Chris, My name is Otávio, I'm from Brazil, I play Path of Exile on the PS4 console since when the Synthesis league was launched, I always followed game streamers and I already knew the game before it was released here (ps4). I loved this game Your lore is incredible, your market method is the best that exists in my opinion, the graphics are good, and the support we have here on the Forum is wonderful. But I come here to report to you that unfortunately I have come to stop playing the POE until it is redone or something like that, my console is frying, blue screens of crashes and bugs are on average 20 a day, some builds that we are so lonely doing on ps4 are impossible due to these closings, my 15 friends in a group of gamers, started playing at the same time as me and 14 still played the last league (Metamorph 3.9) of those 14 starches, there’s only me, because 1 stopped because after spending 1200 fusions, he didn’t manage to link an armor, the rest, all 12 friends stopped for crashes and bugs.
A big hug and I hope that in POE 2, you do not promise me new content, but a service of great quality.
Last bumped on May 5, 2020, 2:56:39 PM
yeah, you should buy an Xbox one X.

many of my friend playing on PS4 (not just PoE many different games) and sometimes we compare the gameplay experience, Xbox wins all the time.

The only unbeatable things the PS4 exclusive titles.
"
Snorf42 wrote:
yeah, you should buy an Xbox one X.

many of my friend playing on PS4 (not just PoE many different games) and sometimes we compare the gameplay experience, Xbox wins all the time.

The only unbeatable things the PS4 exclusive titles.

LOL, yeah you should totally buy an xbox one x solely for this game, which doesn't even run well on the one x.

Holy shit you are really sipping the GGG koolaid aren't you.
wow, i don't know what's wrong with you guys...

i have no issue with this league on Xbox at all.
the game on Xbox is running smoothly and nicely.
all the major issues have been fixed when they promise.

i have a bet who is playing on Xbox and have tons of issue that person is playing S or worst...
do you know when is Xbox one S release date? 2013. November 22. 6 years old hardware.
PS4 release date? 2013. November 15. same 6years old hardware.

Xbox one X? 2017. November 7. 2 years old?! woooow.

yes ofc I'm the idiot and the jerk because i write down facts.

"
Snorf42 wrote:
wow, i don't know what's wrong with you guys...

i have no issue with this league on Xbox at all.
the game on Xbox is running smoothly and nicely.
all the major issues have been fixed when they promise.

i have a bet who is playing on Xbox and have tons of issue that person is playing S or worst...
do you know when is Xbox one S release date? 2013. November 22. 6 years old hardware.
PS4 release date? 2013. November 15. same 6years old hardware.

Xbox one X? 2017. November 7. 2 years old?! woooow.

yes ofc I'm the idiot and the jerk because i write down facts.

[Removed by Support] .. write players that you should buy xbox one x is absolutely nonsense. the player is not responsible for the fact that the company has released a game that is available for all versions, thus guaranteeing the functionality and quality of the game.
I haven't seen this before a player has to buy something to play a game .. It's the same as buying a car, but in order to drive you would have to buy a car wheel even though the dealer will tell you "buy a car and you can leave and ride".
If the game is only functional on xbox one x, the game should come out only for xbox one x. This is a company problem and not ours ... we pay them and they exist because of us .. Or do you go to work and pay your employer to work in his company?
Last edited by Sam_GGG on Jan 22, 2020, 7:33:49 PM
How much you pay for play this game?
Explain me please.

I share my experience and it was no anny offence or cricisim.
If u want to play smoothly u have to buy the best hardware on the market.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Sam_GGG on Jan 22, 2020, 7:43:30 PM
"
Snorf wrote:
How much you pay for play this game?
Explain me please.

I share my experience and it was no anny offence or cricisim.
If u want to play smoothly u have to buy the best hardware on the market.

That fucking simple like you R4mpa.

If the game is unstable or lower versions of the console have a problem with it, so the publisher should inform about this fact or not to release this game..or do not release here .. you see somewhere written that they recommend playing on higher versions of the console? and how much I put into this game .. you really don't care

And yes all players will run to the store to buy xbox one x when the next generation comes out in 9 months .. that's logic

I understand Bethesda's trend is modern, but this won't work all the time
Last edited by R4mpaMckvak on Jan 22, 2020, 12:45:15 PM
I have friends who own xbox one x, this game has a bad performance on their console.
What I see the biggest problem with this game is the synchronization, as much as your projectiles and monsters are problematic with this synchrony.
You cannot cross an area without killing the monsters, you will roll back and take damage for not killing these monsters.
Another thing is that this game is Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V on the PC. If it's a console game, it should be optimized for a lower platform, an example would be to reduce the amount of monsters in an area a bit, Betrayal was 3 encounters, turned 1 with more XP and rewards, it worked perfectly.
So it would be better to go without a league on the console to fix most bugs and improvements.
hello, i'm replying to my comment on the previous league (Metamorph).

The game's performance has improved by 80%, Congratulations to the entire Path of Exile team, so far since the launch of the Delirium league I have had only 2 problems.

In short Beautiful work, and thank you for always listening to the community.
Xbox One x is barely faster than the older Xbox one consoles.
It has the same cpu on the aio die (jaguar core, ok it did get a claimed 20% clock boost)and the gpu is approx 4x faster (1.3tflops on one, 6tflops on X) but renders 4x more data for the 4K pipeline. Net effect same performance at higher resolution.
It does have a better databus for the hdd which is nice.
The classic and persisting performance type is minions or projectiles, which create huge numbers of calculations (on the cpu) and lag the system before you even get to the gpu pipeline.
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Apr 28, 2020, 5:42:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info