[SSFHC] Interactive Stream - Earn Points for Watching!

https://twitch.tv/notta_cop

- Earn points for watching, subbing, following
- Point raffles done randomly
- Use points to play roulette, duel others, play slots, etc. OR horde your points to climb the leaderboard.
- Top point holder after each death is gifted 1 month sub
- Sub perks include new emoticons, badges, etc
- You can view the points leaderboard under the stream in the panels

Content Streamed:

SSFHC mostly for beginners. I'm very interactive with chat and love answering questions of all types, so please don't hesitate to ask. Every once in awhile I'll share a cool cop story.

About Me:
This part may throw some people off and drive them away, but that's ok. Not many people like the police these days. Just know we're all that stands between the monsters and the weak, and even if you hate us, we'll still come when you call.

38 years old, Cop IRL, married, two teenage gamer boys who are mostly into WoW, Roblox, and Rust even though I've tried getting them into PoE. My stream schedule is aligned with my work schedule, so I normally stream in the afternoons, or all day on my off days.

I became affiliated while streaming WoW and built quite the viewer base. I still appreciate every single one of them. I took a long break from streaming, but now I'm back and hoping to build another great viewer base community, this time revolving around PoE SSFHC.

Come check out the stream, have some fun, gamble a bit, earn some points, listen to some music, and make some new friends!

Last bumped on Jan 21, 2020, 3:23:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info