Poe on console is mismanaged

Hello GGG.
First off I want to say POE is a great game. I picked it up at legion league for xbox one. I have bought 3 supporter packs because I believe in what you guys are doing. It is more than I have ever spent on a game @ $59.99 a pop.
I am seeing a trend here with console. New league comes out and the game runs great. I get excited because it runs well and buy a supporter pack to show my support. There are bugs. Bugs get patched. The game becomes almost unplayable after the first patch for each season with lag, hard crashes, soft crashes, de-sync problems, textures not loading, horrible frame rates ect. Each consecutive patch for the season makes these problems worse till the end of the season. A new season starts and the cycle starts over again. After the first month of the last 3 seasons, the game is unplayable on high tier content where players are mitigating hundreds of thousands of points of damage with split second timing. The lag, De-sync, and crashes make the end game unplayable. You might as well cut the end game out for console. Do you guys there not wonder why PS4 and Xbox ladders never hit 100? Its because the way you guys manage console patches sucks and your game is broken for late end game content on console.
When I saw you guys were working on a mobile version of poe at exilecon, I got real nervous. How thin are you stretching yourselves there at GGG?
Your game on console is straight up broken. Has been for the 9 months I have been playing. Im not sure how your patches even pass Microsoft or Sony Authentication since they hard crash both systems more than any game in console history.
The latest patch released today is just another example of how patches on console seem untested.
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2020, 5:47:40 PM
Agreed, POE on console is a bad joke.

I do enjoy this game, such a great ideea, but im tired to test theyr game. Is evident they dont even test theyr paches! Ol

One test of 2 min and they wold notice the pach is unplayeble!

2 min of test!

Is a shame!
They're just going to ignore this post like all others that point out the truth.

Money, at least the majority of it, isn't coming from console players, therefore they don't care.

Kept happening so I bought more.. ok.
Really agree tho. F next league.. make it the nothing league of quality IE focus on nailing down performance league.. don't worry y'all have annual support packs u can release during nothing league.. juicy stuff.
Quality>quantity THANKS 😃
"
Roachsith wrote:
Hello GGG.
First off I want to say POE is a great game. I picked it up at legion league for xbox one. I have bought 3 supporter packs because I believe in what you guys are doing. It is more than I have ever spent on a game @ $59.99 a pop.
I am seeing a trend here with console. New league comes out and the game runs great. I get excited because it runs well and buy a supporter pack to show my support. There are bugs. Bugs get patched. The game becomes almost unplayable after the first patch for each season with lag, hard crashes, soft crashes, de-sync problems, textures not loading, horrible frame rates ect. Each consecutive patch for the season makes these problems worse till the end of the season. A new season starts and the cycle starts over again. After the first month of the last 3 seasons, the game is unplayable on high tier content where players are mitigating hundreds of thousands of points of damage with split second timing. The lag, De-sync, and crashes make the end game unplayable. You might as well cut the end game out for console. Do you guys there not wonder why PS4 and Xbox ladders never hit 100? Its because the way you guys manage console patches sucks and your game is broken for late end game content on console.
When I saw you guys were working on a mobile version of poe at exilecon, I got real nervous. How thin are you stretching yourselves there at GGG?
Your game on console is straight up broken. Has been for the 9 months I have been playing. Im not sure how your patches even pass Microsoft or Sony Authentication since they hard crash both systems more than any game in console history.
The latest patch released today is just another example of how patches on console seem untested.

You forgot to mention the God-awful trade system, which is completely ran by the player base and is based solely on three key principles: 1. Greed 2. Ignorance 3. Nievetié. This game has the worst trade system that I have ever seen, and like you I've been playing since the beta. What everyone including GGG has continually failed to realize is that at the end of the day, we are all playing the EXACT same game and therefore prices should be concurrent across all platforms(and at this point the PC master race excuse of "console has a small player base" is no longer valid as the console version has grown exponentially since the beta and we are no longer the tiny community we once were.) I'm sick and tired of offering someone exactly what they are asking for, only to wait hours later for my offer to be rejected asking for more currency. If I offer a player exactly what they are asking for, then the offer should immediately be accepted. Why this simple solution to the console version's greed issue has yet to be implemented is beyond me. Feel free to use my idea GGG, as this would immediately sole the greed crisis on consoles.
I don't think consoles can really handle this game it's like a fat guy in a little coat.
Can someone move this post, it doesnt belong in the Bug sub forum, feedback is more suited
Yep. I've been around since Harbinger and it's a cluster fuck that is for sure. I also love the game and the passion over at GGG but have finally accepted the fact console will never be anything but the red headed step child that upper management at GGG secretly despises. They obviously don't provide console the proper resources and they obviously don't make the necessary concessions to make it playable on console.

I wish I would have started on PC but it's too late now. Now I'm just biding my time until D4.
"
Can someone move this post, it doesnt belong in the Bug sub forum, feedback is more suited

post it anywhere and everywhere till they address the issue. Address the elephant in the room or the topic keeps getting brought up. It's really simple.
"
"

post it anywhere and everywhere till they address the issue. Address the elephant in the room or the topic keeps getting brought up. It's really simple.

So I'm supposed to be okay with my legitimate bug posts being buried by complaint posts? Who are you that your so much more important than me or my posts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info