button in the Map Stash Tab has been disabled

The "Convert Maps" button in the Map Stash Tab has been temporarily disabled, as there were problems converting to the new layout.

when playing standard league and u cant use your map tab, because it does not want to convert to the new league maps. maybe then GGG should give players a free map tab for standard league. i already bought a 2nd map tab a previous league for the same problem. do i have to buy another one just for playing on standard? it feels like iam being forced to buy a new tab just because i have to many maps in the tabs to clear manualy.and with so many other problems this issue really is being overlooked.
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2020, 5:54:59 AM
Have the same problem. I have hundred and hundred maps in my tab and i haven't enough tab to do Map tab convertion.

I agree GGG should do something, or at least give us a Map stab that will become "remove only" when the problem will be finally fix.
"
Have the same problem. I have hundred and hundred maps in my tab and i haven't enough tab to do Map tab convertion.

I agree GGG should do something, or at least give us a Map stab that will become "remove only" when the problem will be finally fix.

I feel ya, but I have 11406 maps in 2 map tabs and 1518 maps in 2 remove only map tabs.

I really cannot chance these by hand.

would be nice iff GGG would mae this a higher priority

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info