Low Level Elderslayer Encounters? How do I spawn the Elderslayers?

Currently on 3 watchstones in the middle at the center of the atlas on all 4 sides of the atlas. How do I spawn more low level Elderslayers? Like, I understand character progression in other ARPGs and before conquerors of the atlas, gear progression was pretty easy: focus on shaper and elder influence to craft new gear to get to higher tiers of mapping. Somehow, it is different when there aren’t any Elderslayer encounters after the initial watchstone spawn, in a way that stalls gear progression and thereby stalling character progression.

Also, can map sizes be increased? Courtyard lost like 10% mapping area.

Thanks for listening!
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2020, 8:38:03 PM
First meeting, just make the t5 map of each corner of the atlas.
To perform shaper or elder, simply drop, buy or find a mission with Zanna the respective maps of each guardian, usually she guarantees you these maps when opening her mission in t15 +
"
DaniloPaiva wrote:
First meeting, just make the t5 map of each corner of the atlas.
To perform shaper or elder, simply drop, buy or find a mission with Zanna the respective maps of each guardian, usually she guarantees you these maps when opening her mission in t15 +

So all I have to do is stay in the corners? The watchstones say that I won’t be able to spawn a conqueror unless I have so many watchstones allocated. Or did I misinterpret that part? I’ve ran about 15+ corner maps without a spawn or even presence of a conqueror.
I don't know what mission you're on.
1-Kirac's mission is to find Zanna.

2-Then the goal is to reach the corners of the atlas, as I said before, just make a T5 and unleash a conqueror.

3-Facing a conqueror by defeating your first lookout stone is adquired.
When defeating each conqueror, a lookout stone is obtained, just repeat only four corners of the atlas.

4-Then it is your preference to continue in the corners of the atlas or search for watchstone in the central regions. Each region of the atlas will order a required number of docked watchstones, I say this to unleash a new conqueror and obtain new watchstones that are missing in each region.

5- I just don't remember if Sirus' first appearance would be with 16 watchstones or level 1 awakening. At each Awakening level there are 4 watchstones embedded in the atlas and same region.

When you open the atlas, you will notice that in the left corner there are watchstone inserts, where you can store them at any time.

For each 4 sockets, they represent a region, just press (LS) and navigate through these sockets, when you have a flash on the atlas where the socket / watchstone represents, you will also have information on whether the watchstone was adquired or not.

As you get more watchstones, regions of the atlas will require 1, 2 and even 3 fixed watchstones to acquire the watchstone you are missing.
Last edited by DaniloPaiva on Jan 18, 2020, 8:56:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info