3.9 yuzu's Solar Guard and friends necro

introduction
Spoiler
Hi all, I'm yuzu an avid necro/minion player since I've started playing in essence league, and here is what I consider the strongest solar guard build for both mapping and bossing.

Content list
Minion basics: A common question I see asked a lot is "how do minions scale", "Does X stat affect my minions" and the answer is no. The easiest ways to scale minions are through: Support gems, passive nodes which say allies or minions, and item modifiers that would apply to the minions like "socketed gems are supported by minion life"

Pros and Cons

Pros:
It's a minion build so you're automatically safer because you have bodies(zombies, and specters to an extent) to tank hits for you.

It's extremely cheap, I've played this build numerous times since solar guards' release in 3.0, and can easily reach high map tiers on a tabula and aurumvorax.

Really good dps and clearing due to the specters, and strong bossing via skeletons and zombies

Cons:
It's a minion build, you won't be up close and personal with enemies(or at least shouldn't be)

It's a bit intensive on making sure buffs and curses are applied when needed

Depending on your computer, it can be pretty gpu heavy(sorry for those with older systems :c)

Pastebin/skill tree/bandits
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2020, 10:15:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info