Ancestral Warchief 3.9 build request

Hey everyone,

Coming back after a 2 year (or so) hiatus and I'm looking for 3.9 Ancestral Warchief build for my level 86 Scion. I've searched high and low so far but have found nothing current. Is AW no longer viable? If not, is there another build that would use similar equipment/skills?

Thanks!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Last edited by Dhrakken on Jan 14, 2020, 5:27:38 PM
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2020, 6:12:10 PM
I can still see warchief totem guides, but mostly for Marauder:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250/page/1

Scion is not in the best of shapes tbh, if you want a ready made build you'd often have to adapt it from another class (that is generally picked because it's better than scion, thanks GGG btw), like I did when I made a Holy Flame Totem Scion, I followed a Hierophant guide for that ability, with some changes to adapt it to the class differences.

Second thing is AW totems are a bit slow, poe moved towards "speed clear" meta so skills that don't have mass aoe are kinda unpopular, but that doesn't mean they're "unviable", just less efficient than the "flavour of the month" builds.
Thanks for the reply!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info