The Saviour and "killed enemies explode" mod

According to the wiki "Each Mirage Warrior deals 50% Less Damage, wears the player's equipment, and will share anything affecting the player such as flasks and auras."

This line implies that the Mirage Warriors wear my chest with the "killed enemies explode" mod. However, enemies that my Mirage Warriors kill, don't explode at all. I hope this is a bug and unintended.
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2020, 4:49:55 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Googled and came here to say the same. Also weird is how they interact with HH and Solstice Vigil. Their mods specify that YOU have to kill the enemies, but your clones DO trigger their effects on you. I too hope they add the splode and don't remove the other effects in response tho.
I don't know if it's a bug or intended, but this mod doesn't work on minions or totems kill either.
"
Selpucjol wrote:
According to the wiki "Each Mirage Warrior deals 50% Less Damage, wears the player's equipment, and will share anything affecting the player such as flasks and auras."
This is entirely wrong, they do not wear your equipment or share everything affecting you. If the wiki says this then it's because a user has edited that in without understanding how they actually work.

They use your skill, just like totems, traps, mines, doubles, or mirage archers do. Because that skill is yours, not their own, anything looking for stats of the skill will get your skill's stats. They are not using all your equipment, and would explicitly say so on the skill if they were.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Selpucjol wrote:
This is entirely wrong, they do not wear your equipment or share everything affecting you. If the wiki says this then it's because a user has edited that in without understanding how they actually work.

They use your skill, just like totems, traps, mines, doubles, or mirage archers do. Because that skill is yours, not their own, anything looking for stats of the skill will get your skill's stats. They are not using all your equipment, and would explicitly say so on the skill if they were.

Pretty sure a newbie/ noob / troll add it

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Reflection&diff=prev&oldid=588507
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Selpucjol wrote:

Hi, if they use 'our' skills like totem/trap/mine... does that would not proc "Killed Enemies Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage" ?

Like said by @StrangerKill they do proc HeadHunter or Inspired Learning Crimson Jewel, the wording is a bit different "When You Kill ..." but that sound the same too me. I mean HH/ILCJ explicitly said 'when 'YOU' kill' and crusader's chest prefix just said 'KILLED', the last one must be more permisive and in fact it is the opposite.

EDIT: In addition this prefix is pretty hard to hit (25 according to poe.db) it is a bit frustrating that it don't work with any of Saviour/totem/trap/mine/double/mirage

Best regards,
Bashark.
Last edited by bashark on Feb 6, 2020, 5:13:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info