Market

Everyone that post stuff in trade for the PS4, learn how to sell your item's. I have seen multiple people selling items such as, an Inpulsa's Broken heart for 6ex with out any links. Then, if you look in PoE trade it goes for 8c.
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2020, 12:15:22 PM
I get what you are saying. but console trade economy is completely different to Pc. you cant reliably price check items against Pc there are far more people on Pc for starters which = far more items so prices are allot cheaper. For example exalts go for 100+ chaos on Pc but 65-75 on xbox at this moment in time.

I do prefer the trade system as a whole on console though. you don't have to stop what you are doing invite player to party and then trade. you can just finish your map accept or decline and continue mapping.

What I would like to see on console is trades to have the players gamer tag linked to them so you can avoid trading with known price fixers or people who just straight up mess you about, and people who are good fair trader's can build up a good reputation with the community.

Just a idea :)
Whenever you try to buy anything in bulk, at this exact moment you will curse this trade system

Many ppl are afk but far worse those who think that theirs white ring is actully worth 15ex
"
Jaredok wrote:
Whenever you try to buy anything in bulk, at this exact moment you will curse this trade system

Many ppl are afk but far worse those who think that theirs white ring is actully worth 15ex

That I do agree with you, trying to buy in bulk is a pain in the backside. and some people do have no idea as to what items are worth. getting 5-10 chaos offers for t16 blighted maps is getting tedious.

Maybe a solution to the bulk buying would be to make a tab specifically for bulk offers. also having players gamer tags linked to trades would help as you can easy Pm players to arrange bulk trades if you choose too, and avoid traders that are a waste of time. or even have a green light or something next to the trade to see if someone is AFK or not. also I think the 10 trade limit should be increased to make life a bit easier
"
solarknight11 wrote:
Everyone that post stuff in trade for the PS4, learn how to sell your item's. I have seen multiple people selling items such as, an Inpulsa's Broken heart for 6ex with out any links. Then, if you look in PoE trade it goes for 8c.

PS4 market is stupid. I just looked through devotos devotion helmets. Multiple listed at 1ex, several above that with 1 optimistic fool asking for a MIRROR for one.

Then there were 10 or so priced at around 40-50 c. Those make sense given the smaller market size, but the 1ex an above are just stupid.

Stygian vises are the same. There are about 50 pages of them. No one is paying an ex for a Stygian, no matter how wonderful it is, and there are dozens listed at those and similar prices.

If you have an item you think is desirable and it hasn’t sold in 5-7 days, the reason it hasn’t sold is that you have priced it too high. I don’t know why console marketers don’t understand that.

"
Zestrenocya wrote:
"
solarknight11 wrote:

PS4 market is stupid. I just looked through devotos devotion helmets. Multiple listed at 1ex, several above that with 1 optimistic fool asking for a MIRROR for one.

Then there were 10 or so priced at around 40-50 c. Those make sense given the smaller market size, but the 1ex an above are just stupid.

Stygian vises are the same. There are about 50 pages of them. No one is paying an ex for a Stygian, no matter how wonderful it is, and there are dozens listed at those and similar prices.

If you have an item you think is desirable and it hasn’t sold in 5-7 days, the reason it hasn’t sold is that you have priced it too high. I don’t know why console marketers don’t understand that.

there sure are allot of optimistic people on trade LOl some people don't know what they actually have, some people are trying to price fix items. But there are also new players to POE that have come from other games that see a unique item and automatically think its valuable, and some people just not wanting to sell the item so put a daft price on it . this is more than likely the case for console and pc trade but more so on console.

There are also many variables to consider with the trade economy which change from league to league and even day to day. item prices vary massively from one league to the next depending on which builds streamers put out and then everyone will bump the prices up for those items for that vary reason. for instance Deaths opus has never been a 3x unlinked item early league but because its a bow league the prices got bumped .

There are also other variables to factor in, a perfectly rolled item will be worth considerably more than a well rolled item. as you mentioned a devotos devotion typically goes for 30-40 chaos early league, on console anyway, a perfect roll maybe 60 Chaos but add in a good enchant and you are talking multiple exalts.

and for rare stygian belts they are actually best in slot for 99% of builds, granted most are at best worth 10-20 c but if you get one with 50+ strength 90+ life 80% resist can go for a exalt with 120% resists with a a spare slot to roll on can be worth multiple exalts.

I just wish that players gamer tags could be linked to there trades which would put a stop to price fixers nice and easy and then people know who are good traders and who just waste peoples time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info