[PS4] 3.9.1 Hotfix Patch Notes

[PS4] 3.9.1 Hotfix Patch Notes

• Fixed a bug affecting the distribution of organs in Metamorph League. They should now actually drop evenly.
  • Fixed a bug where Disintegrator was not giving Siphoning Charges.
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2020, 7:19:19 AM
Do you plan on fixing custom filters?
"
KratosQQQ wrote:
Do you plan on fixing custom filters?

I would also like to know if we are getting custom filters back.

It was a great feature, if you can make it work alongside the default NS filters.
"Here are the worst patch notes ever that rarely even relate to the console in question and also we aren't going to respond to any of your questions. Oh and we have new mtx for sale." - Every GGG employee

Stability when?
Crash fixes when?
Dysnc fixes when?

I'm still crashing from leaving HO with syndicate portals open. You said that you fixed that months ago?!?!? Still blue screen on legions. Graphical glitches worse than ever. Delve constantly crashes or is so dysncy that you die constantly. Load screen freezes. Crash to desktop when just stood in HO not even touching the controls. Game lock up when checking market offers in Oriath. Group play (duo) is still 50/50 if you crash every single map. Metamorph blue screens (6 portals/6crashes) in encounters. Meta morph blue screens in Tane's Lab (rip all my loot). Gave us custom filters that broke the game and then just took them away rather than fixing them.

All of this in a game with death penalties. You're literally punished by the game for the game being unstable.

Should I continue to list issues? Nah there's no point as they won't get fixed anyway.
"
Mrnickwan wrote:
"Here are the worst patch notes ever that rarely even relate to the console in question and also we aren't going to respond to any of your questions. Oh and we have new mtx for sale." - Every GGG employee

Stability when?
Crash fixes when?
Dysnc fixes when?

I'm still crashing from leaving HO with syndicate portals open. You said that you fixed that months ago?!?!? Still blue screen on legions. Graphical glitches worse than ever. Delve constantly crashes or is so dysncy that you die constantly. Load screen freezes. Crash to desktop when just stood in HO not even touching the controls. Game lock up when checking market offers in Oriath. Group play (duo) is still 50/50 if you crash every single map. Metamorph blue screens (6 portals/6crashes) in encounters. Meta morph blue screens in Tane's Lab (rip all my loot). Gave us custom filters that broke the game and then just took them away rather than fixing them.

All of this in a game with death penalties. You're literally punished by the game for the game being unstable.

Should I continue to list issues? Nah there's no point as they won't get fixed anyway.

So than don’t play this Game or make it better than Jeff and his crew! It was vacation time so don’t flame. Everyone has the law to take a break. And just for you. If you have so many problems just try to reinstall poe and clean your disk.
Thanks Jeff!
I notice that pc got a pretty nice patch today, is there any eta on that for console?
"
PunieToade wrote:
Thanks Jeff!
I notice that pc got a pretty nice patch today, is there any eta on that for console?

+1
"
PunieToade wrote:
Thanks Jeff!
The next console patch (3.9.2) will be early next week, which includes the one you're referring to.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
PunieToade wrote:
Thanks Jeff!
The next console patch (3.9.2) will be early next week, which includes the one you're referring to.

Thank you for taking the time to post this and keeping us informed it's much appreciated.
"
So than don’t play this Game or make it better than Jeff and his crew! It was vacation time so don’t flame. Everyone has the law to take a break. And just for you. If you have so many problems just try to reinstall poe and clean your disk.

Not every single person in the world practices that religion so why not use those people who don't celebrate Christmas. It is most of the people of the planet. I am not a games dev so why would I even consider developing a game? I have however been gaming for 20+ years and have never come across such a poorly performing game. That's a pretty bad title to hold and bare in mind mind that most games I play are from indie devs not companies owned by tencent.

Regarding your big brain fix. I have already done that twice. The only things installed on my PS are PoE, YouTube, twitch and bbciplayer. Over 50% memory is free. I always close applications when not using them. Guess what? It didn't do anything except take a whole heap of time.

Any other 5head strats?
Last edited by Mrnickwan on Jan 10, 2020, 2:58:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info