GGG why do I have to accept my listed price?

Give us a buy it now price. To many unscrupulous clowns only post items with low prices without the intention of selling to cause price fixing. Then buy up everyone's items and triple the price.

Also why can you even "sell" an item without listing a price, even cars have a sticker price.

I bought your premium pages, now make them usefully.
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2020, 1:04:43 PM
Follow a successful company like amazon. Nobody is sitting in a room clicking accept to their listed prices FFS.
+1
Bumping, change this shiz
+50 also what do we have to do to get noticed & respond to by the devs around here? It feels we don't exist >:(
Last edited by CoatedExponent6 on Jan 12, 2020, 6:30:59 PM
I did a little digging and found that there have been xbox players asking for this, as well as trying to address the price fixing issue, since September of 2017 (a month after the game's release on the platform, and over 2 years ago). https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2007836/page/1

While I agree it is a much needed addition, I highly doubt it will ever be implemented. GGG won't even address the issues.
Last edited by TryingToSurvive on Jan 12, 2020, 9:14:39 PM
+1 also a option to pick up all currency items at once would be nice.
This is pure speculation, but I suspect GGG won't implement such a seemingly obvious and simple improvement to the trade system because of an underlying philosophy they have about trading, and perhaps one they are not willing to go on record with. I'm not sure I want to go into details about what I think is going on, but suffice to say I think they very much support the idea of an unregulated market place, where both honest and dishonest/unscrupulous traders operate side by side.
While I don't think GGG actively support bad trading practices and RMT sites, it is crystal clear they could be doing vastly more to make life more difficult for them if it was something they really didn't want in their game. Again, this is just speculation, but the lack of very obvious features like this seems to point in that direction.
For Item without price work like that but listed price need to be instant. Fake offer and afking players reduce my time to play. losing +- 10 days..... On waiting for needed item. Including days losing due to pc league start
"
bendybruce wrote:
This is pure speculation, but I suspect GGG won't implement such a seemingly obvious and simple improvement to the trade system because of an underlying philosophy they have about trading, and perhaps one they are not willing to go on record with. I'm not sure I want to go into details about what I think is going on, but suffice to say I think they very much support the idea of an unregulated market place, where both honest and dishonest/unscrupulous traders operate side by side.
While I don't think GGG actively support bad trading practices and RMT sites, it is crystal clear they could be doing vastly more to make life more difficult for them if it was something they really didn't want in their game. Again, this is just speculation, but the lack of very obvious features like this seems to point in that direction.

It's because when we get all our gear easy we quit the game. The less a player is online the less likely he/she buy MTX.

The whole design philosophy is to frustrate players so they buy stash tabs.

Search 'skinner box' that's exactly what this game is.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info