So I just did my first Sirius fight as melee...

Gotta say, worst boss fight designed EVER IN EVERY ARPG OR OTHER GAME I PLAYED. After I downed him to 25% he just decided to spawn infinite clouds at the entrance.

First: no adds, so no flask generation. No vaal skills since no generation.
Second: boss jumping like a rabit. Before you can get close you lost 3/4 of your life no matter what.
Third: clouds, nothing to say.
Fourth: retarded amount of HP.
Fifth: telegraphed moves, but with 0.1 seconds to react.

Just bring Uber Elder back and pretend this one guy never existed.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2019, 3:26:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I watched Zizaran do this fight with Animate Guardian in HCSSF this morning.
I know it is not "melee" but he was up close and personal in a lot of the fight.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
It's retard. For example I need him to hit me to do damage back, but every hit is a one-shot if I don't block.

GGGCent really really made THE WORST BOSS EVER DESIGNED.

Beware I'm not saying it's difficult, I took him down to 25% on my first attempt at awakening level 5. It's just very very bad designed.

I'm not willing to do another totem/minion/balista build just for this boss... I'm fucking tired of running like a chicken.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
I'm not willing to do another totem/minion/balista build just for this boss... I'm fucking tired of running like a chicken.

well that's poe in december looks like.. because "making the game hard" and rippy as possible with free alpha beta testers tons of bugs and many people that want to play the game and can't because technical reasons that they can't fix and they wait for dev's to fix.

and yeah the fight is absolute shite.. all phases.. the vortex is just the cherry on the top of the pile of trash.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Dec 28, 2019, 7:34:14 AM
"
DoubleU wrote:
I know it is not "melee" but he was up close and personal in a lot of the fight.

He was using summon skeletons - the easiest way to kill Sirus in this league and also it is very cheap.
"
smtad wrote:

He was using summon skeletons - the easiest way to kill Sirus in this league and also it is very cheap.

If by cheap you mean having 50 ex for awoken multistrike
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
"
smtad wrote:

If by cheap you mean having 50 ex for awoken multistrike

You can use normal version multistrike and it is still the easiest way.
"
DoubleU wrote:

I will respect Zizaran as soon as he kills Sirus in awakening level 8 with Heavy Strike and no awakened gems and no mirror-tier gear using a rare two-handed mace. No totems, no minions, no ranged.

"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:

I will respect Zizaran as soon as he kills Sirus in awakening level 8 with Heavy Strike and no awakened gems and no mirror-tier gear using a rare two-handed mace. No totems, no minions, no ranged.

Anyone who do that deserves more than respect. But yeah agree.
"
de99ial wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:

Anyone who do that deserves more than respect. But yeah agree.

GGG designed the fight to be done by whatever build you choose, provided you have the skills, right?

Let them prove.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info