Barage 15m pois with volley fire brg totems 4m herald 500k and rain of arrows with maim blind

https://pastebin.com/UXfHF7XG funny build but cost a lil bit don't start with lesser than 40exalts i call it "flying amazon"

okay dps is enought but lets talk about defense

95% chance evade projectiles

Phasing ,cats stealth reduces you visibility

74% dodge attacks 64% spells

Debuffs chill and maim for reduce speed

Life gain on hit with elder ring and poacher's mark curse with good ring u can gain about 30life on hit plus 18projectiles + 12 volley fire and 5,68attacks per second on single target u can survive dot dps and savage hits like 80% of you maximum life

About bow u can buy a cheap 6l 70+ ilvl bow and try craft with fossils : aberrant,corroded,sanctified and if u have curency add serrated.
Body u can easy run 5link with barrage,multiple totem,ballista totem,withering touch,and greater multiple projectiles save about 5 exalt and just lose 1mill extra pois, unique ring cost only 2 chaos and gives chill,amulet 10-20chaos oiled mod 1ex-2ex,maloney's quiver 10ex but u can use rare one im use for high blind chance and maim on single target, male watchers 15% faster pois 4ex for extra 3m doesnt work on path of building and others rare uniques like 5c-2ex
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2020, 6:38:21 AM
With low gems and not awakened lose only 4mill or leser dps i think thats not a big problem for clearing fast red maps

On awakened grand bosses im use quicksliver and blink arrow doesnt pick dying sun or armour flasks + when u try fite t16 bosses u got steelskin but thats doesnt matter because u have huge dodge evade chances u can stand over him when u use vaal grace

for clear speed im use chain and arrow nova. pretty cool
And little secret fury valve and volley fire combo or use rare amulet .
can use in quiver vaal rain arrows self cast on bosses for higher maim effect
"
Ziurkesas wrote:
https://pastebin.com/UXfHF7XG funny build but cost a lil bit don't start with lesser than 40exalts i call it "flying amazon"

okay dps is enought but lets talk about defense

95% chance evade projectiles

Phasing ,cats stealth reduces you visibility

74% dodge attacks 64% spells

Debuffs chill and maim for reduce speed

Life gain on hit with elder ring and poacher's mark curse with good ring u can gain about 30life on hit plus 18projectiles + 12 volley fire and 5,68attacks per second on single target u can survive dot dps and savage hits like 80% of you maximum life

About bow u can buy a cheap 6l 70+ ilvl bow and try craft with fossils : aberrant,corroded,sanctified and if u have curency add serrated.
Body u can easy run 5link with barrage,multiple totem,ballista totem,withering touch,and greater multiple projectiles save about 5 exalt and just lose 1mill extra pois, unique ring cost only 2 chaos and gives chill,amulet 10-20chaos oiled mod 1ex-2ex,maloney's quiver 10ex but u can use rare one im use for high blind chance and maim on single target, male watchers 15% faster pois 4ex for extra 3m doesnt work on path of building and others rare uniques like 5c-2ex

Hi thanks for sharing this build, I`ll try :)

How this build performs the end-game? Bosses and High Tier maps?
"
Ziurkesas wrote:
for clear speed im use chain and arrow nova. pretty cool

Thanks, what gems are being replaced?
sec i m add new build set up with new bow
End game bosses can counter with scourge arrow or tornado shot a good player will be focus on every boss and knew about it weakness and powers some bosses have huge phys dmg but it have no phases, so u need more damage or phys reduct or u need dodge attacks than u use scourge arrow , mirrage archer combo and a lot more things ... Im droped a t16 mino with double extra elem dmg ele weak curse temp chain curse so im just pick blood of corruption and all extra damage i taked im heal for my self u guys just need think about every thing how to survive danger bosses and u know ur weakness and powers of ur build
How does this work?

When I equip Fury Valve I only shoot 1 arrow on single targets, my DPS decreases.

What am I missing here?

And how do you sustain mana against Hexproof or uncursable bosses?
Last edited by Rohak on Jan 24, 2020, 6:40:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info