No exile spawned after Sirus failure

Did almost 10 different maps in yellow region and no exile spawn to get more watchstone. Watchstones on this region are all borrowed from other regions because obviously it requires level 4 maps to get any single one for this region after I failed Sirus.

After Sirus a conquorer did spawn in another region with 4 watchstones but then didn't drop a watchstone so was meaningless afterall
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2019, 2:40:27 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same, after i lost to sirus the 4 exiles dont spawn anymore the baran influencie appeared in one region but i already did like 12 maps of that region and nothing. idk if this is a bug or i just dont have the Big Brain required.
Last edited by jayZarel on Dec 21, 2019, 1:52:49 AM
Same on Valdo, influence is spawn, Im farming t14+ maps of that area but nothing happens. been doing 20+ maps now, no sign of any boss. Not sure what to do, I feel stuck.
Having the same issue here.

I have unlocked 27 watchstones right now.

I opened Sirus portals to reset the influences again.
Then opened a map which closed Sirus portals.
Managed to spawn the templar conqueror on an area and now I'm at 12+ maps without seeing any conquerors.

Hope this gets seen and fixed fast because we can't play like this.
"
jayZarel wrote:
same, after i lost to sirus the 4 exiles dont spawn anymore the baran influencie appeared in one region but i already did like 12 maps of that region and nothing. idk if this is a bug or i just dont have the Big Brain required.

"
Autopsyzzz wrote:
Same on Valdo, influence is spawn, Im farming t14+ maps of that area but nothing happens. been doing 20+ maps now, no sign of any boss. Not sure what to do, I feel stuck.

"
Fount wrote:
Having the same issue here.

I have unlocked 27 watchstones right now.

I opened Sirus portals to reset the influences again.
Then opened a map which closed Sirus portals.
Managed to spawn the templar conqueror on an area and now I'm at 12+ maps without seeing any conquerors.

Hope this gets seen and fixed fast because we can't play like this.

I tried using my starter char to run a T3 map in the same region and the exile spawned last night, the same fix for not being able to spawn 8 socket towers at the beginning. Haven't proceeded to that conquorer today, went to see movies but you guys can try it now
"
Arthur606 wrote:

I tried using my starter char to run a T3 map in the same region and the exile spawned last night, the same fix for not being able to spawn 8 socket towers at the beginning. Haven't proceeded to that conquorer today, went to see movies but you guys can try it now

I had the same issue, with influence "stuck" on the atlas but no conquerors spawning there, ever.
Switched to a different character, ran a single map there, instantly got a conqueror spawn. Thanks for the workaround!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info