Constant crashing

Hey,

since I started playing again I am facing constant crashes. Sometimes after a few hours. Sometimes 10 minutes into the game.
No info in the poe logs for the crash.

dxdiag is https://pastebin.com/0HPxXk7r

I have some dmp files in the my games folder also. If you need any more files let me know

Any help would be appreciated :)

Running latest nvidia drivers. Temps are fine. Reinstall tried.

edit: EventViewer shows code 0xc0000005. I also noticed it happens a lot when alt-tabbing between my primary (120hz) and my secondary (60hz) monitor. I am using windowed mode without vsync on 130 frames cap
Last edited by Holli on Dec 16, 2019, 1:43:20 PM
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2019, 12:27:04 PM
Update: with VSYNC on i tend to get along better. Until i just crashed now. This time the game started to stutter and then crashed. in the logs i see :

[CRIT Client 1336] [D3D11] Map: Die GPU-Ger�teinstanz wurde angehalten. Verwenden Sie GetDeviceRemovedReason, um die erforderliche Aktion zu bestimmen.

(GetDeviceRemovedReason: Die GPU-Ger�teinstanz wurde angehalten. Verwenden Sie GetDeviceRemovedReason, um die erforderliche Aktion zu bestimmen.

)
2019/12/17 09:34:17 4350468 6db [WARN Client 1336] Failed to save minimap: Map: Die GPU-Ger�teinstanz wurde angehalten. Verwenden Sie GetDeviceRemovedReason, um die erforderliche Aktion zu bestimmen.

(GetDeviceRemovedReason: Die GPU-Ger�teinstanz wurde angehalten. Verwenden Sie GetDeviceRemovedReason, um die erforderliche Aktion zu bestimmen.

)
Update: The game still crashes with the first error / no log info on top of the one with the log statement.
Try reducing graphics setting and/or switching to full screen. It sounds like a hardware issue somewhere since you can pinpoint when and how it happens. It would also help if you listed your rig’s full specs.
I doubt this is a hardware issue since I can run all other games (current and older) just fine.

Full specs:

Mainbord: Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X-CF
CPU: i7-9700CPU 8 cores @3.6GHz
GPU: Nvidia 2080 RTX
RAM: 32 GB

All other info should be present in the dxdiag also
Not a hardware issue, all over the forum there are people complaining about the same thing, me included.
People with all kinds of different hardware and graphic settings having the same issue.

It's a game bug, Have been crashing constantly since the patches after launch (3.9.0c, d etc.) on launch day I had no issues.
This also 100% not related to alt-tabbing. I just crashed 3 times within 15 minutes while trying to complete a labyrinth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info