We're celebrating the launch of the Metamorph Challenge League by introducing the exclusive Metamorph Brimmed Hat. This helmet skin has four eyeballs and a brain - the result of Tane's experiments. The Metamorph Brimmed Hat will only be available during the current league and won't appear in the shop again in the future. Don't miss it if you want to show your support for a specific development period of Path of Exile! Check out the video below or get yours here!

If you're playing Explosive Arrow this league, check out the new Revenant Explosive Arrow Effect, which is also available in the store. With the release of this cosmetic effect we're introducing a new Revenant microtransaction theme, designed around a bright blue colour scheme with spectral electric effects.

By the way, if you haven't redeemed the free Divine microtransactions for subscribing to Twitch Prime yet, you have three more weeks to do so! Find out more in this news post.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Explosive arrow is already not great. Are you really going to nerf it now?
I wish the league hats were more like they were before they went all crazy looking.
cool! cant wait for core packs
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
That helm is creepy as hell. Metamorph shoulda released on halloween, this whole league is giving serious frankenstein vibes. Hehe
Last edited by dizz on Dec 15, 2019, 10:12:49 PM
You had me at bright blue; you lost me at brain.
imagine my shock
I need that mtx!!!!*.*
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
pog
and here i was about to switch off of EA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info