Blast rain helm enchant does not work.

Just bought a helm with the enchant blast rain fires an additional arrow but, to my surprise, it seems to have no effect whatsoever. It does not seem to be a description problem. It is hard to count but I'm pretty sure it is still firing the same amount of arrows as before.

Rarity: Rare
Entropy Veil
Lion Pelt
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 456 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 109
Dex: 150
Int: 64
--------
Sockets: R-R-R G
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
Blast Rain fires an additional Arrow
--------
+22 to Intelligence
+205 to Accuracy Rating
+84 to maximum Life
22% increased Rarity of Items found
+18% to Cold and Lightning Resistances (crafted)
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2019, 1:53:02 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Anyone else with the same problem?
GGG, please add it to the known issues.
Bumping more than once Every 24hours is considered spam. They will read your report.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Bump
Dosn't work for me either, tooltip has the same amount of arrows and ingame fires the same as before, enchantment definetly dosn't work as intended, maybe cause they changed it from +% to additional explosion to fixed 1 additional arrow
"
Dosn't work for me either, tooltip has the same amount of arrows and ingame fires the same as before, enchantment definetly dosn't work as intended, maybe cause they changed it from +% to additional explosion to fixed 1 additional arrow

Still not added to the known issues =(
Hello, I have the same problem. I bought a helmet with the enchant :

"Blast Rain fires an Additional Arrow"

When I check the tooltip of Blast Rain the number of projectiles does not change.

Is this something that needs to be updated ? The new Blast Rain scales with additional Projectiles but not Arrows ?
Last edited by Vieg on Dec 18, 2019, 2:34:02 AM
Pretty disappointing it as the skill is not very popular and all i can do is bump this post every day in hope they will see until the end of the league.
Having the same problem.

I really hope they fix this soon. Pretty bummed about buying an expensive helm with this enchant when it does nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info