Improve Legacy Weapon Effect

This effect was given in the Legacy League and man... its not that good and looks lazy. The effect doesn't even has a trail and an league trail that was suppose to be exclusive its pretty bad.

In my mind, the effect can be really good because of the "gold/light theme" if a trail and better details was on it.

Thanks for the attention. :)

Last edited by otavio106 on Nov 17, 2019, 6:42:28 PM
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2019, 8:18:22 AM
While I don't disagree about the fact that the skin itself looks somewhat lazily made, I am not exactly opposed to it either.

Giving it a golden trail, as suggested, to fill it's colour palette would make it Perandus Weapon effect 2.0 and not sure how awesome that is, either.

Besides, some people like the simplistic effects as well, not everything has to be flashy as it is :D

I don't see them revisiting skins, probably ever, for the sake of updating and changing them, simply because you bought a pack that was completly optional, and it's easier to stay contempt with the choice given, rather than changing and henceforth nullifying the choice made prior (Hope that makes sort of sense)
This effect was given on Legacy League. For an item that is "exclusive" could be better. :\
Could use a whole lot of improvement, honestly, not that impressed with it.
Lots of weap effects look underwhelming from older cheaper supporter packs.. :|
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info