Vaal Regalia vs Shavronne's Wrappings

Hi

There is a phraze: - Chaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield in Shavronne's Wrappings properties

If any player uses Vaal Regalia then how does this player avoid chaos damage?

Thanks
Last bumped on Nov 8, 2019, 12:30:02 AM
chaos inoculation
(Keystone)

or

Coruscating Elixir
(Flask)

or

playing hybrid with like 3k+ life and capped chaos resistance.

Last edited by Ponium on Nov 6, 2019, 3:29:47 AM
"
Ponium wrote:

Thanks
There is one more item with the property "Chaos damage does not bypass energy shield (while not on low life or low mana)": Esh's Visage.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
There is one more item with the property "Chaos damage does not bypass energy shield (while not on low life or low mana)": Esh's Visage.

Always felt like Visage was kind of a missed opportunity as an item. Only real reason to not take CI with an ES build these days is to go LL which visage doesn't work with.

If it was just low mana on the other hand, now that would be super interesting.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
"

"
Zionyaru wrote:

Thanks to your replies

Explain me - what for should i allocate chaos innoculation if i lose possibility to spend life to 3 auras?

There are no big amount of strong chaos damage monsters...
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:

Explain me - what for should i allocate chaos innoculation if i lose possibility to spend life to 3 auras?

There are no big amount of strong chaos damage monsters...

Tell me how you enjoyed your your first pure chayula breach stone or your counsil runs with that! ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
fdfsgdfgd
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Nov 6, 2019, 9:01:11 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:

Tell me how you enjoyed your your first pure chayula breach stone or your counsil runs with that! ^^

I had more than 75% of choas resistance - it was not chaos inocullation
I didn't play chayula breach stone
I already completed counsil, - do you think i should complete the counsil twice?
Prism Guardian can be used with chavronnes wrappings to reserve your life whilst being totally safe against chaos damage.

If you wish to reserve your life without chavronnes wrappings you can still do that.
I would advice to have at least 2k-3k life unreserved and capped chaos resistance of 75%.

You can do most content with this setup.

For example i played a Guardian Support using Prism Guardian and a victarios chest and did T16 without any issues (3.2k life / 9k ES)

Be careful with:

Alva Mission / Temple
Chayula breaches and breachstones
Hall of Grandmasters
and everything else that deals high amounts of chaos damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info