And that's a wrap.....

1 month into a 3 month league and it looks like everyone is done. I know I am.

Not because I have run out of things to do. Not because I don't like the content of the league. Because I can't play a game that doesn't work. 5 or 6 bluescreens each play session, countless lag/dysnc deaths costing an hour or more playtime each, lack of communication from the developers and a multitude of other issues have unfortunately forced me to give up on PoE (for now at least).

I haven't spent money on the game in about 3 months due to performance issues and I feel like I am part of the majority. Prior to that I would spend money on the game once or twice a week. It is such a shame that GGG do not care about the state of their game because they could have a solid community if they did. If GGG will not take action on loss of earnings then unfortunately I feel like this is the middle of the end for PoE on console. Not the beginning of the end, we're way past that.

Anyway,

Good luck exiles. I hope and wish for better things to come for PoE but have given up hope that there are.
Last bumped on Nov 1, 2019, 6:45:08 PM
Performance in general for me is pretty good. Ps4 pro and 400 mbs.

The desync is a major issue especially now with the melee overhaul. Dash seems to rid me of any desync instantly for some reason. So ive elected for that instead of leap slam.

Blue screen does happen occasionally. For me its usually while im in the mines. It did happen the other day while I was in a zana map (do not die or leave) which really sucks. Free t16 map gone.

Dont give up brotha lol. We will eventually get a real community and the support we need. I truely think this game is better on console.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info