Raise spectre vs raise zombie

Hi all,this league i have try both gems,a zombiemancer with baron and multimodded maul and slave driver with wand and shield...for me....the zombie have much more dps...what do you Think? Who win?
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2019, 6:11:41 PM
Personal preference. They both work fine. I use both simultaneously.
Looking purely at DPS, with an optimized build, Skeletons > Zombies > Spectres.

But Zombies are tougher than Skellies and you get a lot of support options from Spectres that you don't get from the other two.

As kompaniet said, there is a lot to be gained by blending them.
The Zombies have unbelievable strength, speed and survivability.
Plus incredible damage and huge AOE.
I would also go zombie just based on how many you get.
Specters fill gaps and make great supports.
I believe a well tuned zombie would beat a specter back to death :)
They are best as friends, my specters support the zombies and help with kills, win, win.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
And what about ice golems? Can achieve the same dps and clear speed as zombie?
i go both.
5 spectres and 14 zombies all together.
4 spectres 6l which spawn 21 phantasms, 12 zombies 6l, 2 carrion golems 4l 4 link vaal skeletons in a +3 helm.

Melts everything.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
Hi all,this league i have try both gems,a zombiemancer with baron and multimodded maul and slave driver with wand and shield...for me....the zombie have much more dps...what do you Think? Who win?

Of course the baron build wins. More DPS and a shit-ton of life thanks to all the str. you are stacking on your char.
My 5 Spectre build "oneshots" everything just like the baron build BUT in red blighted maps the baron build that a friend of mine is playing shows it's full potential. Both are great builds right now but baron zombiemancer is just completely insane and I think it will get it in the butt without love from the nerfhammer in 3.9.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
The build I created for 3.8 does clear pretty fast, hard to cast SRS fast enough. Got zombies, spectres, and vaal skeletons and they are dangerous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info