30 Day/Extra Difficulty/CANCELLED

This softcore league will be created Friday, November 1, at 3pm US Central and will last 30 days. It was originally scheduled for October 31st, but due to work constraints I had to move it up a day.

Crowdfunding and League Information Page: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/Mission

Chat: Global 4567 watch this channel for regular league announcements, once league starts.

Discord: https://discord.gg/mNsYzYU
This is Mission's Official Discord, for our guild. We have Private League voice channels set up.

The league will have the following modifiers, to add a bit of added difficulty:

Increased Monster Damage I: Monsters do 10% additional damage.
Increased Monster Life I: Monsters have additional 20% life.
Increased Monster Speed I: Monsters have 10% faster attack, cast, and movement.
Increased Monster Elemental Damage I: Monsters do 15% additional elemental damage.
Reduced Player Resistances I: -20% resistances
No Magic/Rare Item Drops: You'll have to craft them up instead! Unique items will still drop.

Mission is the largest, most active guild in Path of Exile. Due to demand, from our members, we're now starting a private league. You don't have to be a member of Mission to be a part of this league, which will hopefully grow into the hundreds of players, within a few leagues. If you do become a member of our guild, you will enjoy having 50 guild stash tabs, to work with, during this private league.

For more information about our guild, please check out our recruitment thread, here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2600723

It's going to cost points, using a "crowdfund" system. It works out to be 8 points per 10 days, per player. I'll initially charge 10 points per 10 days, so we can bank some points to add some member slots and extra days. The last 10 days will be prorated, according to how many points we have banked, so we spend the points down before the league ends. So, the last 10 days will be much less points to play, this way. Buy-in for the league will be 10 points, which equates to 1 US dollar, for the first 10 days, 10 points for each 10 days more, with the lesser, prorated amount at the last 10 days.

Initially, the league will be funded by our guild, with 10 slots and 10 days, which will save or eliminate end of league crowdfund costs even further. As more members join, I'll add more spots and eventually more days, before the first 10 days expire. Basically, the more players who join, the more spots I'll add, as crowdfunds come in.

If you can afford to crowdfund additional points, please do! This will help us more to be able to get more days and more member slots. Plus, it will help save crowdfunds at the end of league or even eliminate them, altogether. Any extra points, donated, are greatly appreciated!

*No character restriction. Open to any build.
*No scamming. Scammers will be removed. Proof required for me to remove.
*Please be respectful to all members of the league at all times. Let's make this enjoyable for everyone!

Simply post to this thread, and an invite will be sent to you, once the league starts. Please pay your crowdfund, of 10 points, upon joining.
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Oct 31, 2019, 10:37:32 PM
Last bumped on Nov 1, 2019, 1:26:16 AM
Sorry, didn't see the start date :*(
Last edited by Bondanar on Oct 25, 2019, 10:18:39 AM
I'd like to join
Last edited by malinVautour on Oct 27, 2019, 1:43:36 PM
Greetings, I would like to join in! (will pay the fee of course)
id like to join as well
is it sc or hc ?
I would like to join
"
Hartsai wrote:
is it sc or hc ?

It's in the very first sentence of the post :)
"
ZachOK wrote:
"
Hartsai wrote:
is it sc or hc ?

It's in the very first sentence of the post :)

crap, i tried skimming it and then search hc / sc and didnt find anything :P im blinnnndd
Hi, that seems good I want to try it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info