Stash filter suggestions.

I think it'd be awesome if you added some more filters to the stash, mainly to maps in the stash.

It'd be really nice if you could type things like "Soul" and have all the maps with a soul you need to get to highlight. Same thing "Bonus". Those work in the atlas, so it couldn't be too much work to make it work in the stash.

And I know the map stash shows you shaped and elder maps, so it would be nice if you could type those in to see them. With how it is that's a lot more than just some QoL, with the massive amount of time it saves you from doing tedious swapping back and forth between your stash and atlas I'd definitely consider that an advantage.

If you could see them from your stash normally but had to type most of shaped or elder it wouldn't be too bad though.

Please consider this, mapping without a map tab is awful, make it just bad.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2019, 8:18:41 AM
What ? I see no reason to add such filters to searches. If you have a problem with something like that, then you recommend buying a Map Stash.
Anyway, most players first look at the Atlas and then look for a map in the stash. This will save the player a lot of time.
Most players work with Poe Wiki, which rides on a laptop near the player
Filters can find a map by Tier, Name, or if you are a rare map collector, the filter can find a map by modifying the maps.

There are more important things to do.
"
R4mpaMckvak wrote:

No, that's dumb. The most important thing is to make the game more enjoyable.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
R4mpaMckvak wrote:

No, that's dumb. The most important thing is to make the game more enjoyable.

You have the opportunity to make your game more enjoyable. Take out your wallet and pay

we have one saying:

Who wants, looks for ways
Who does not want, looks for reasons

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info