How to buy support pack with Steam Wallet money?

I have some money in my Steam Wallet that I want to spend on a support pack but I can't figure out how to do it. Is it even possible?

Thanks in advance.
Last bumped on Oct 10, 2019, 4:02:56 AM
You should be able to purchase Supporter Packs through Steam if your account is currently linked to it! You can purchase Packs using your Steam Wallet while playing on the Steam client and opening up the Microtransactions tab in-game (default key bind M).

If you're interested in upgrading to a Supporter Pack from eligible purchases, feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll run you through the process. Thanks for your support! :)
"
Al_GGG wrote:
You should be able to purchase Supporter Packs through Steam if your account is currently linked to it! You can purchase Packs using your Steam Wallet while playing on the Steam client and opening up the Microtransactions tab in-game (default key bind M).

If you're interested in upgrading to a Supporter Pack from eligible purchases, feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll run you through the process. Thanks for your support! :)

My account is already linked to steam and I'm using the PoE client on Steam (I already made some stash tabs purchases). The problem is that when I click on the Blight Support Pack button on Microtransactions tab, it opens up an URL https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase on my browser (outside of the game) and there I can't find any option to use my Steam Wallet money to purchase.
Sorry for the confusion, if you click on the part of the Microtransactions tab that looks like this:

You'll be redirected to the Buy Packs page on our website, which has a little bit more information on what our Supporter Packs look like and what Microtransactions they offer.

Purchasing Point Packs and Supporter Packs with your Steam Wallet can be done using the Buy Points button at the top left of the Microtransactions tab:
Found here

Find the pack you're interested in, click on Buy and your Steam Overlay should do the rest (if it's active). If you run into any issues with this, feel free to PM me or contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Ok, managed to do it. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info