GGG will continue to see declining playership unless they learn to code a video game

I am so sick and tired of trying to run blight maps and crashing, getting 1fps which makes impossible completions, or the game hard freezing and closing out on my xbox.

Yall have had over a YEAR to make your game XBOX compatible and still cannot seem to get it right. Its actually pretty sad you can't write simple code to allow the game to run more smoothly. I can write the code myself in my sleep.

This is especially frustrating for someone who came from PC because many of my friends play on XBOX and im tired of the chinese farmers on PC. Yes they exist on xbox but they are not rampant, yet, anyways. I have spent a fair amount of money buying league supporter packs and cosmetics to continue to support the game on xbox. I will no longer be buying any cosmetics or supporter packs until this issue is absolutely resolved.

I have made sure many of my friends will no longer support your game either. We consistently sit at the top of the leader boards, not me this league due to work, but we are the players other people are chasing so we WILL have an impact on your game for console. If you cannot fix this issue in a timely manner I personally will uninstall your game and not pick it up again.

It is absolutely a waste of time to get destroyed on a T4 blight map because my frames are 1 fps when I can destroy Uber Elder quite easily. The lost XP, currency for the map, and missed items from not getting completion are fucking stupid. I am sick and tired of it and will no longer stand for the intentional lack of effort to fix your own game.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 1, 2019, 3:01:32 PM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2019, 4:49:39 PM
Side note:

Just read the staff post about power cycling, using a wired connection, or whatever bs he was saying. It sounds like we have been connected to some overseas phone support center. Have we tried power cycling? Are you kidding me? Latency issues are because we aren't using wired connections? ROFL

I run gigabit internet with a wired connection. I have over 900mbps down and around 980 up. My server ping is 12. Console is XBOX one X.

Tell me what more I can do GGG. Please let me know. I'm soooooo interested in hearing your suggestions to fix the lagging and absolute trashness of getting 1fps on blighted maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info