[3.8] DialogueWithTheStarS ST Raider $$$ build 1MLN DPS with "SP" 1,5 mln vaal skill. (POB)

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :(

!!INTRODUCTION!!

Helo, i am big lover of Spectral Throw skill, but there are no any good fresh build for this beautifoul skill so i come up with my own. But! Before You start play this beauti You must know some realy important thing:

YOU WILL LOVE OR HATE THE MECHANICS OF THIS SKILL. THERE ARE NOTHING BETWEN

So, if You are minion fan, or totems, or any other facetank builds this is not build for You, it depend very much on positioning, moving, and evades.

!!PROS $ CONS!!

Spoiler
AMAZING CLEAR SPEED
GREAT BOSS KILLER
DELVING IS JUST A PARADISE
VAAL ST DEAL INSANE DPS
ADDICTIVE

DO ALL CONTENT BUT ONLY ON A SKILLED PLAYER HANDS
$$$EXPENSIVE$$$
CAN'T DO ELE REFLECT
WITHOUT "MAX" GEAR EASY TO ONE-SHOT
BOSS FIGHTNING NEED FULL CONCENTRATION

!!LVLING!!

Spoiler
The thing You need to know! There are no ele unique claw on low lvl, and geting rare one will be hard. Getting start with stormcloud will be ok use any bow skill to rush the acts

Another good option, if You like to start lvling with spectral throw already, silmply take 2x Fidelitas' Spike with corruption that give's extra projectile and you ready to go :) (This swords with double corruption is very cheap, cause of card's for them)

I know You will find other ways to lvl it up, remember SKY IS THE LIMT!

AND REMEMBER! When You start lvling with other weapon, simply take nodes for them for extra damage, when u get Your ELE Claw, You can easy respec them to pick claw nodes.

!!SKILL TREE, BANDITS, PANTHEON!!

Spoiler
SKILL THREE

https://pastebin.com/U8uV4yXj

BANDITS

Help Alira!

PANTHEON

SOUL OF SOLARIS AND LUNARIS (just switch them depend on what You doing now)

SOUL OF SHAKARI (deffense boos for chaos damage and IMMUNE TO POISON)

ORDER FOR ASCENDANCY

Way of the Poacher (For generating charges)
Avatar of the Slaughter (For benefits from charges.
Rappid Assault (You can take them second)

!!GEAR!!

Spoiler

Pick a rare ele clwa with huge ele flat damage, big attack speed. Crit multi, crit chanse is welcome here aswell.

Great shield, we put here lvl 3 enlighten to get some extra mana, very helpfull on uber elder fight, try to find highest life roll You can.

Starkonja's Head is great, alot of eva, life, boost to dps, and when You get to low life it was reeeealy life saver. Deleleration need good positioning, but it deal so much dps when good use's

This is BIS! Free aspect of cat, toons of evasion, life. And when You pun Less Duration on an item wher u have crafted aspect of cat, You will have Power nad Frenzy charde all time! PHASING is great to!

Thos ring's are great! So much resistances and ELE DMG, only pain here is no life :(

Pair of good rare gloves will be best, since abyss gloves get nerf, try to ger res here and big pool of life, we gonna have some big trouble to max our life. Enchant is easly farmable in first lab.

This boots take place of abyss gloves, has realy nice stats and 2 abyssal jewel sockets. Remember to use all type's of abyssal jewels on You'r setup to maximize effect of them.

There we need to put a rare amulet simply fo life boost, Choir of The Storm is great dps amulet for this build, but no life so forgot it :)

Belt is the place to pick up our life, res, and dps. Dont lock at my, is good, but it's still work in progress.

FLASKS:

Feel free to change them, but remeber! We need one for evasion boost, one for bleeding, atziri's is just bis for boos chaos res+dps.

!!Abyss Jewels!!

Spoiler
We have total sockets here so:

Great for Clearing maps, and delveing! Can be replace with good rare

There are no Hypnotic jewel, i know and i not forgot about them. Simply chose around Hypnotic and Ghastly jewel to pump up life and inteligence/str to cap them for Your skills. The resr rare jewels we looking for:

Life 35+ will be BIS
adds # to # Lightning damage with attacks (CLAW or GLOBAL)
Evasion
Crit chance
Crit multi.

!!SKILL GEM SETUP!!

Spoiler
Vaal Spectral Throw->GMP-SP(for bosses->Hypotermia->Increased Critical Damage->Added Lightning Damage->Elemental damage with attacks

For 5-ling You canleave a Crit Damage.

Herald of Ice->Orb of StormsElemental Weakness->Curse on hit

Herald of ice will curse groups of monsters because of his mechanics, Orb of storm is used for Bosses and harder uniques/rares.

Immortal Call->CWDT

Realy can save ass!

Whirling Blades->Faster Attack's->Ancestral Protector->Fortify

Vaal Grace->Summon Lightning Golem

This is claw setup, only two skills, i will explain in the end of the section.

Precision->Wrath->Enlighten LVL 3

This setup must be in shield! We got +2 lvl
of socketed gems, boos our Enlighten to lvl 5, wrath to 22 and on this way we get some extra mana <3 LVL UP YOUR PRECISION TO LVL THAT WILL NOT SUCK ALL YOUR MANA, WE NEED SMTH LIKE 150 MANA TO EASY USE SPECTRAL THROW, 200 IS GREAT!

Less Duration Support

No needed, but realy great option, put them on item where u have crafted ASpect of the Cat, This help to stay always on 3 power charges.

I will add Video section later...

Feel free to ask question, i try to answer them all asap, i hope somone Enhoy this build! Have a great day, cheer!
Last edited by RocketDragon on Sep 27, 2019, 10:59:25 AM
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2019, 8:33:07 AM
Hey, thx for making the guide. I would love to play some spectral throw for fun, how did it do for u in 3.8? Sadly not much new for st last leagues and i dont know if its good compared to other builds.

Any changes from when u wrote this?
Not realy, i think i squeze all i can for now. I just need to put my jewels to 21 lvl and corrupt unique items for benefits. For now i clear all guardians without any problems. Only phoenix can be pain, and ofcourse Uber elder is hard but 6 portals is still enough :) Just some practice needed here ;)

I have some ideas but it's still in lobby ;P

Anyway things i focus on now is Niko rootas and push to lvl 96 for extra pool to testings.

230+ delve for now and nothing can kill me, sometimes i stand with 20+ mobs on me and life is always on full. Realy it's a breeze.

Doing Cassia is wierd, sometimes on t16 map with 120 qual+ i easy done them, and sometimes doing t11 shaper stronghold cassia with 75% qual is imposible.

Skill is great now, just need $$$ to work, i hope some day i bring back to life atother grat skill, winter orb :)

If i change anything i write this in this guide. :)

OHH and i forgot, i working on multi-craft claw to add to build cause buing good roll ele claw is pain, noone hunting them...
Last edited by RocketDragon on Sep 29, 2019, 5:51:16 PM
Still getting currency for this. U got a rough estimate cost? Like 20 50or 100 exalts round about.

I got a headhunter after using 35 of 36 ancient orbs. Sold for 63 ex respend in ancient orbs got a hh after 15 tries and rolled over it :D so ended up with nothing again with the remaining 220 tries
We only focus on lightning damage on jewels? Other ele damage not good there?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info