Eternal Lab Trials Spawn rates!

Level 92 and I still have not got the 6th trial to spawn in maps. Why make such an important character progression point so F!@#ing random... Feelsbadman. Total F*!@ing bull!@$T.
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2019, 11:40:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's one of the main reasons i don't play league. Took me months to get it done the first time so i am not really set on doing it again.
"
Hoodwinks wrote:
Level 92 and I still have not got the 6th trial to spawn in maps. Why make such an important character progression point so F!@#ing random... Feelsbadman. Total F*!@ing bull!@$T.

"
Baharoth15 wrote:
It's one of the main reasons i don't play league. Took me months to get it done the first time so i am not really set on doing it again.

Are you guys serious? if you are having that much trouble...

Go to global 820 as people post the trials there all the time

Do zana missions and check for (complete the labyrinth trial) these are supposed to be weighted towards the trials you are missing

its seriously easy to get them all done in an hour or two :x if you farm them via zana/etc without global 820 then yea a few days at most, months!? WAT no.

PM me FFS ingame if you are legit having this much trouble if im online ill help you lol.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 27, 2019, 2:10:31 AM
Almost 91, still 5/6. Doing all Zana and Prophecy trials.
EDIT: SSF.
Last edited by LeadRaven on Sep 27, 2019, 3:12:21 AM
Doing all 6 trials in a trade league takes less than 30 minutes total timne in global 820. People share the trials there.

LOL. Done "32 rogue exiles" challenge. Still 5/6 trials.
I'm sorry, that no one told you that befor, or you haven't figure it out for yourself, but the whole game isn't balanced around SSF. In the league with other players, you need for the complementation of all Trials 30-60 minutes at the prime time.
Well, you deside youself for the harder way with much more RNG. Good luck with that.

But please, don't start an other thread where you complain, that you found a lot of cool stuff for other builds, and that it is unfair, that you cannot trade it for things you personaly could use.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
I got 5/6 done on the first 5 trials I found in maps, well before hitting level 75! I'm now level 87 still looking for Lingering Pain with about 16 offerings in my stash. Labyrinth is crap content. The ONLY thing they got right was naming two of the eternal trials Lingering Pain and Burning Rage. They should have named one of the others Frustrating Boring Crap.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I've been doing them by simply finding them for the last few leagues. Takes around 100-300 maps, based on my experience. So it is not too bad. But we have to farm anyway, so it doesn't really matter, gives a little extra incentive to keep going. And in a new league gives you the chance to gear up and prepare for the uber lab.

PS: If you have trouble finding trials, diviner strongbox, unique strongboxes or other things, make sure to remove all fog from the maps. I always do so, and trust me, it sometimes pays off(especially for diviner strongboxes). (does take a bit extra time though)
Farm prophecies and zana missions for trials
Need more brains, exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info