Uber Lab Trial RNG

I'm level 93 and 5/6 uber lab trials. I've just got three guardians left, Shaper and Uber elder. I'm just missing Stinging Doubt.

I've been spamming prophecies for the Dream Trial, done every lab trial mission I can get on Zana and tried spamming white maps just to look for trials, because they hardly ever seem to spawn on red maps. When they do spawn, I keep getting the same two (Crippling Grief and Piercing Truth) over and over.

Zana has so many things she can offer now in missions that she rarely seems to offer the lab trial mission, and she only seems to offer it on white map missions.

I didn't mind farming for my last trial for a while, but we're three weeks into the league and it's getting really discouraging.

It would be awesome if the game could somehow weight your uncompleted trials when it spawns trials, so the chance to get uncompleted trials would increase the longer you farmed for it. Alternatively, having a Zana mod that would spawn a trial would be FANTASTIC. At this point, I'd pay a couple of chaos to get a trial to spawn on my map for sure knowing that eventually, I'd get my Stinging Doubt.

Last bumped on Sep 26, 2019, 10:36:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Apparently, Zana missions's trials are somewhat weighted, I guess you've been awfully unlucky ... :(

In trade league you can at least ask for somebody else to help you with it (easier if you have a guild)
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
There was some people claiming that it was changed to weight getting uncompleted trials. Last league I got all 6 trials before level 80 on my first character. I thought perhaps it was true. The person claiming this could point to no statement by GGG it was just an assertion. I got 5/6 trials by character level 76 this league and was starting to think they were correct. Since then I'm half way to level 85 and haven't gotten the last trial. I think it is probably false that GGG has made any changes here?

I too have taken all labyrinth trial Zana missions but I haven't been buying The Dream Trials prophecies. I guess that I will try that. I just kind of hate using global/820.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Sep 24, 2019, 10:10:23 PM
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Sep 24, 2019, 10:06:54 PM
GGG did a lot of good things with the atlas completion (that helped a lot in SSF), but still nothing with those trials. that's really sad.
I was positive with that league start but that rng that makes, of course, you never had the last trial you need and the fact the dev did nothing to change that shit in years (the forum search engine shows a lot of suggestions, but none was listened) will make me stop the league (and may be come back next league). That's sad the GGG dev are doing the same as D3 devs: not listening players.

it wouldn't be hard to change the rng to have a random trial among the one not already done, or to create a currency to use on the trial on map to change it randomly, or just to validate the last trial with spending several Offering of the goddess.

That plus the overnumberous game crashes (the game crashes even while afk in hideout.. WTF GGG !!!!??? ), I'm already fed up with the game.

Last edited by Lyonnel on Sep 26, 2019, 9:27:33 AM
In previous league done all trials before 80.
In this league 90+ still 5 trials. I'm already waaaay beyond expected 14.
Time-wise it is acceptable for per-league unlock. But ascension impacts character, not account.
Last edited by LeadRaven on Sep 26, 2019, 10:41:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info