🍄✨🏡🔨 - TinyEmily's Hideout Creations - 🔨🏡✨🍄 Heist League Hideout - The Exile Bathhouse

Hello everyone.

My name is Emilie and I have been making hideouts in Path of Exile ever since I was introduced to the game 4 years ago.

I have chosen to make this thread, so I can share all my creations with you guys here. I'm always amazed to see others and find huge inspiration here. So I thought I would do the same with mine.

I will be updating this thread when I make new hideouts and such.

I hope you'll like it!

Thank you for stopping by. <3

Latest Hideout

"The Exile Bathhouse".

For GGG's hideout competition 16/11/2020

Theme: Bathhouse, spiritual, Spirited Away.

Story
Spoiler

"Well come in.... I said come IN."

The Exile Bathhouse is for those who wants a relaxing, steaming hot bath, washing all the dirt and sins away. Or for those outcasts who is looking for a job. It will only cost you your name, and the rest of your days.

Kamaji (Niko) is working hard in the boiler room, making sure there is always hot water for the baths.

No-face (Einhar) is greeting the guests in the Bathhouse Lobby. Don't come to close to him, he might eat you. And if he offers you gold while licking his teeth, RUN.

Yubaba (Cassia) is always in her office, counting all her wealth and putting spells on peasants, just for the fun of it.

Lin (Zana) is standing in the bathing room, waiting for guests who is in need of her help.

Idea Behind

Spoiler

Hi guys and girls!

This is my entry for the awesome hideout competition.

I got inspired by my favorite movie of all time, "Spirited Away", and decided to make my own take on it. I used the Luxurious Hideout template for this as I thought it would fit the theme perfectly. It got the feeling of a true Yubaba Bathhouse haha.

I used around 4-5 full days working on this and I reached the decoration limit fairly quick, even though I want to put much more details in it.

I really hope you like it and you should definitely check out the video, because it really shows the feeling and theme alot better than still photos! :D

Decorations: As mentioned I reached the limit, and almost every decoration is from the masters. There is a few MTX decorations as the gold rain and Yubaba's magical ball, but I think the rest is pets.

Video on youtube!

Here are some side by side references from my hideout to the movie!

Beginning scene where Chihiro stands beside statue/rock
Spoiler

The flowers and trees from the garden in the movie
Spoiler

The little spirit houses
Spoiler

Kamaji's Boiler Room
Spoiler

This here is a very tiny detail which most proably won't see.. (the hay in the bottom left corner)
Spoiler

Yubaba's office, with the cranium, gold and wealth. And of course her bird and her loyal three rolling heads (in a basket)
Spoiler

And here is the rest of the pictures!

Spoiler
The Bathhouse Lobby

The Spirited Garden

Map Device

The Baths

Past hideouts

The Andromeda Laboratory

More images

Spoiler

Idea behind:
Spoiler
Since the new Metamorph started, I felt very inspired from day one, to make a hideout with a green, gooey, dark feeling to it.
Since my first visit at Tane's laboratory, I knew I had to make something like that.
The celestial hideout tileset, has become a bit more rare, and therefore I felt I had to appreciate that I got it some leagues ago. It compliments the abnormal, outerspace, slimey theme I thought of for this hideout pretty well.

Video link:

Download link:

Story:
Spoiler

Welcome to The Andromeda Laboratory.

Here lies the deepest and darkest secrets, where countless, ruthless experiments take place. It is located far far away, in the outskirts of the Andromeda Galaxy.

Tane, The Mad Dissector, as they call him, runs the laboratory. Here he perfoms brutal yet interesting experiments on living creatures. He feeds the flesh of the living experiments to the big machinery in the middle of the lab.
The machine uses the blood and energy from the living, to generate portals to other galaxies. In these galaxies, it is your job to help Tane retrieve the long wanted treasures.

Zana, is Tane's companion. She is the one, who writes every experiment down, and keeping them stored, safely in her office. Kirac guards the door, to ensure no one, who is not welcome, gets in. Zana does small experiments in her office as well. She likes to research poisonous plants, mushrooms and such. When she finds something otherworldly, she travels to the islands witch Navali. Here they brew powerful potions, which can be used in dangerous situations.

So if you have an inner drive, to dissect and research humans, poisonous fungus and other living things, settle down here with us. It will be fun, we promise...

Witchriver Woods - Featured in GGG's hideout showcase

More images

Spoiler

I HAVE MADE SOME EDITS TO THIS HIDEOUT - PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE NEW ONE

NEW CHANGES IMAGES

Spoiler

Idea behind:
Spoiler
It is now fall/autumn, and I am super excited for halloween, and therefore felt inspired to do a witchy, enchanted forest themed hideout.

I used some inspiration from Stahalamora's hideout, The Witchwood, but as always this is also completely homemade.

Video link:

Download link:

Story:
Spoiler
Welcome to Witchriver Woods.

The dark enchanted forest that beholds some the witches and warlocks of Wraeclast.

At the North Gate, in the northern part of the forest, you will greet Helena, the keeper of the forest. She is a not a witch, but helps keeping the Witchriver Woods free of humans, or worse, witch-hunters.

Swing by Einhar the Beast Warlock and buy fresh homegrown mushrooms for a delicious stew.

Or maybe you want to visit Navali, the fortune teller, and trade cards while you'll be told your future.

Navali's husband, Niko, can be found in the rocky mines, just beside their house. He can help you with all kind of stone and precious metals sorcery. He is a bit funny, but you'll learn to like him.

At the south-east of the forest, you will stumble upon the newest witch here. Sister Cassia. A master in all sorcery of anointing your finest jewelry with powers that will make you powerful and strong.

If you follow the road to the eastern part of the forest, you will find the witch sisters, Jun and Alva. They both like to travel to, dangerous, far away places. Here they seek history, hunt treasure and explore mysteries no one would imagine. If you help the sisters enough, they will bring you with them on your adventures. But be cautious, it's not for the faint-hearted.

The last Witch of Witchriver Woods, is Zana. She is the master of mapping and daughter of the notorious Warlock The Shaper, the father of the Atlas of Worlds. He is not who he used to be, and Zana needs your help.

Getting her father out of the dark spell, that have been enslaving his mind for hundreds of years.

The Divided City

More images

Spoiler

Download link:

Video link:

Story:

Spoiler
Take a walk in The Dark Forest and meet the masters who have been outcasted from The Divided City for going against the Queen.

Einhar is the leader of The Dark Forest and can be found by the end of the path, up the hill, where he has made a Dark Shrine area where forsaken townsmen can come and pray.

Niko and Navali can be found in The Dark Forest just outside the city gates. Here you can be told your future or make a trip into the mines.

In the City you can take a look on the local marketplace and trade with the city's real estate agent, Helena, if you are looking for a new place to stay.

The Queen's right hand, Jun, has her own big area where you can read a book in her library or see all the riches she collected from her trips to the sinful syndicates safehouses.

When you have been looking around the city, you can go for a walk in the city's garden, where you can find Alva, and if you are lucky, she will take you on an adventure to an old dusty place somewhere long time ago. The garden also leads back to the dark forest and in this part of the forest you meet Zana.

Zana often has a deal for you, but be careful, she can be expensive to trade with.
Before you travel into a map, make a prayer, light a candle at the shrine, and pray for good drops.

Lush Haven

More images

Spoiler

After many many many Shaper and Uber Elder runs, I finally unlocked the hideout and it was worth all the time and grind.

Download link:

Video link:

Idea behind:
Spoiler
The idea for it was a bit inspired by Peter Pan and Treasure Planet, and I wanted to make some kind of deserted tropical space island.

Christram

More images

Spoiler

Download link:

Video link:

Idea/story behind:
Spoiler
I grew up with a dad and brother playing video games, and I remember sitting next to them, while they were playing games, such as Doom, Wolfenstein, Diablo 2 etc. and feeling completely mesmerized by everything.

Time flew and I began to play computer myself, and in 2012 I played a bit of Diablo 3.

2,5 years ago my boyfriend introduced me to Path of Exile, and I have been playing this game for many hours now and can easily say, that this is my all time favorite game.

But, I still feel nostalgic about games like Diablo because of my childhood. I therefore felt very inspired by this and wanted to make a good old mix of the Diablo and Path of Exile worlds.

I therefore present to you : Christram. :D
Last edited by emilym on Nov 7, 2020, 4:56:10 AM
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2020, 3:31:16 PM
Hello Emily,

First thing I noticed is, that you really go into detail which is awesome and I love all those small things that you just don't notice at first glance that add up to a wholesome feeling when looking at your work.

Second thing I noticed is that you did not get that much attention yet which can be frustrating thinking of how much work and effort you must have put into creating everything.

Know that you have my support and that I really like what you do.

Keep up the good work!

__________________________________________________________________________________

---- MECC'S HIDEOUTS ----
different hideout themes with pictures and download link

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2264070
Last edited by __M__e__c__c__ on Oct 8, 2019, 9:46:44 AM
"
Hello Emily,

First thing I noticed is, that you really go into detail which is awesome and I love all those small things that you just don't notice at first glance that add up to a wholesome feeling when looking at your work.

Second thing I noticed is that you did not get that much attention yet which can be frustrating thinking of how much work and effort you must have put into creating everything.

Keep up the good work!

Hello!

Thank you very much for your kind comment. That means a whole lot.

Yes! I'm so glad that you noticed the small details in my hideouts. That is
what I always wanted people to see. So it feels good to know that someone noticed it :D

With or without attention, I will keep doing it because I really love it. So i'm glad to know that I at least have one to support me!

Thank you. <3

"
"
Hello Emily,

Keep up the good work!

Hello!

Thank you very much for your kind comment. That means a whole lot.

Yes! I'm so glad that you noticed the small details in my hideouts. That is
what I always wanted people to see. So it feels good to know that someone noticed it :D

With or without attention, I will keep doing it because I really love it. So i'm glad to know that I at least have one to support me!

Thank you. <3

Yes, that's the right decision! Always keep going when you are in love with something!

I would love to talk more about hideouts with you, since I am creating them myself and it is one of my favorite things to do in POE. If you also feel like you want to talk, show your latest work or debate about some crazy ideas feel free to pm me (IGN: Mecc).

Keep up the great work!

"

Yes, that's the right decision! Always keep going when you are in love with something!

I would love to talk more about hideouts with you, since I am creating them myself and it is one of my favorite things to do in POE. If you also feel like you want to talk, show your latest work or debate about some crazy ideas feel free to pm me (IGN: Mecc).

Keep up the great work!

Hi again!

I would like to, I think I have added you now :D
Hi guys! New hideout is up.

It is called The Andromeda Laboratory, and is very much inspired by the new Metamorph League.

Hope you'll like it!

Amazing hideouts. I like Witchriver Woods a lot since I like having the masters near the atlas device for favor farming.

Keep up the good work!
"
LiQuss wrote:
Amazing hideouts. I like Witchriver Woods a lot since I like having the masters near the atlas device for favor farming.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much. I am very glad that you like that.
I actually made a "cramped" version of Witchriver Woods, which I intend to post soon :D
love the Hideout classy creepy-ness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info