Just finished my first blight map....

What the title says finally finished one on a white tier 5 and I gotta say who ever thought this was a good idea is sorely mistaken or i just don't see the point. 50% of the time i could barely see my character and the fps was jumping up and down and I was preparing to see a blue screen after the halfway point.
I will still do the blight encounters in regular maps but i think the actual blight maps are a failure on console. I do think blight maps would have worked with more tough monsters and less portals than with tons and tons of weak monsters with tons of portals but that is just a personal opinion tho.
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2019, 7:30:20 PM
"
Death429 wrote:
What the title says finally finished one on a white tier 5 and I gotta say who ever thought this was a good idea is sorely mistaken or i just don't see the point. 50% of the time i could barely see my character and the fps was jumping up and down and I was preparing to see a blue screen after the halfway point.
I will still do the blight encounters in regular maps but i think the actual blight maps are a failure on console. I do think blight maps would have worked with more tough monsters and less portals than with tons and tons of weak monsters with tons of portals but that is just a personal opinion tho.

If youre playing on ps4 (pro) like me you probably noticed that several hours a day the game is almost unplayable because of extreme lag. There is also a complete crash like every hour now. Blight maps seem to be the least problem.
Same on XBOX. The response I got from GGG was if I had latency or rubber band issues I should try power cycling or using a wired connection. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Are they serious? i am wired, gigabit internet, and using a OneX. Its their game that has the issues. My buddies on PC are having the exact same problems.

Welcome to Tower Defense gentlemen. We could have all downloaded a tower defense game on our phones for free and had a better time XD
"
Mr BiG TeXx wrote:
Same on XBOX. The response I got from GGG was if I had latency or rubber band issues I should try power cycling or using a wired connection. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Are they serious? i am wired, gigabit internet, and using a OneX. Its their game that has the issues. My buddies on PC are having the exact same problems.

Welcome to Tower Defense gentlemen. We could have all downloaded a tower defense game on our phones for free and had a better time XD

Every time i hear this "wired connection advice" -.-

Every other video/online game on Ps4 works absolutely fine wireless.
wired connection here as well on PS4. On 50% on maps the blight meachanism leads to fps breakdown and I die. I stopped starting Cassia on maps.
For me, blighted maps are guaranteed to drop me below 1FPS for more than 10 seconds, stopping me from using skills or having any idea what's going on. I might be able to do them if I made a Zombie Spectre and/or Golem summoner, but other than that, I don't see what I could do.

I'm wireless, but I know networking well enough to know that's a secondary issue at best and irrelevant at worst. This is clearly a processing issue, most likely graphic processing. The PS4 just can't handle all the stuff on screen at once.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 16, 2019, 7:32:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info