[St sc][WTS/WTB] EM jewels and some goods(kinda)

Hello.

Stacked some stuff by now so decided since ps4 standard trade almost dead and trade system complete garbage to give my crap additional chance to find new owner.

Prices might be negotiable in some cases but imo they are pretty fair so dont expect me to lower it for like 70% cuz *insert any stupid reason* or you just greedy/broke.

Lets start with goodies

Emperor's Mastery jewels with cool stuff on it
Spoiler

Common ones. Have A LOT of them so just price range. I doubt ill run out of them so they are always avaliable. Those are strict prices
Spoiler

Helms with chants. Not much good ones left, mostly Danny Devito ones.
Spoiler

Some questionable stuff, those ones negotiable for sure
Spoiler

Both prefix and suffix on Dusk Bane is open

Unique rings/amulets
Spoiler

Fancy sticks so you can poke monstermans with swag
Spoiler

Clothes with resistances so you can protect your backdoor from vicious penetration. Dumbest section of mine i guess mostly so you can laught at me.
Spoiler

Divination cards. Gonna update them sometimes.
Spoiler
-3ex
-x10-62c
-x3-25c
-10c
-x2-12c
-x2-8c
-10c
-x2-20c
-x3-10c
-x4-16c
-35c
-x2-60c
-20c
-8c
-x3-15c

Other stuff eaither priced and not that important to be placed here or even more questionable why i keep it.

So besides EM jewels most stuff negotiable. Once again, around 80% of prices you see here are fair imo. Couple items have slightly incorrect price cuz im lazy bum to correct it. Not much difference so feel free to ask.

Not really want to get rid of this but have one extra. Something around 90ex.

!WANT TO BUY!
Looking for strong jewels with ele damage for bows/attacks and crit multi(attack speed also welcome but mostly in addition)
Preferable lightning/cold dmg, fire also will work.
Budget UP TO 20EX on each!

Looking for Transcendent Spirit jewel(s).

Warning: if you gonna offer me accuracy-one t6 ele dmg-some random bullshit jewel and charge for it 15ex cuz i said "up to 20ex budget" you simply gonna be ignored. I have a lot of time so dont waste yours =)

Id like to see some interesing jewel offers anyway if its not conflict with warning text. I have mostly bad ones so even if yours not exactly what im looking for i might buy it cuz its better than my current ones.

I doubt this topic will help a lot in sales but atleast it will register my crap on poe.trade so it might be found by someone in need.

psn:PropaneInhale (same as username here)
Last edited by PropaneInhale on Sep 27, 2019, 6:00:56 AM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2019, 7:54:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info