Freezing Bosses + Bug

Hi, i'm doing a Freezing Pulse Totems build this league, and trying to kill bosses that have multiple phases is just a NIGHTMARE! I have to try to move my totems far away from the bosses or wait for the totems to disappear... I did a Core Map yesterday and Piety just kept getting frozen while Malachai was trying to kill me while he was imune to damage, thats not funny!

And today i bugged a boss because of this... As you can see in the video below, i killed the 2* mini-boss while the main boss was frozen in the air and then he just became imune forever! I just lost that map because of this...

So, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, make the bosses get unfrozen when they will change phases, they getting frozen like this, while they are imune and u have to wait for the next phase, is just ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/y-ErJRevx-c
Last edited by nogenem on Sep 16, 2019, 9:51:53 AM
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2019, 6:54:01 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Experienced the same thing last league. Annoying but I didn't "lose" any map to this.
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:
Experienced the same thing last league. Annoying but I didn't "lose" any map to this.

Well, i needed to kill the boss to get the Atlas bonus, so yeah, in a sense, i 'lost' the map... I tried to get out of the map, relog and so on and nothing fixed it... The boss just kept teleporting while being imune ¬¬

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info