Last week we announced
the upcoming improvements and fixes to Blight. The majority of them are planned to be released in the 3.8.1 update which is scheduled for this week. The 3.8.1 patch on consoles will be deployed as soon as possible after its release on PC. While you're waiting for its deployment, check out a preview of its patch notes.
Please note that these patch notes may not be final and are still subject to change before the patch.
- Increased the amount of reward chests from each lane in Blighted Maps.
- Reduced the amount of monsters that spawn during Blighted Maps. The intention is to reduce the impact on performance while still retaining difficulty.
- Blighted monsters can no longer have the Cannot Die, Shroud Walker, Soul Conduit, Fractured or Group Frenzy on Death modifiers.
- Blighted monsters that cast Proximity Shield can no longer cast the skill if they are already inside of a Proximity Shield. Blighted monsters that have active Proximity Shields will now disable them if they become affected by another shield. This should result in far less overlap.
- Reduced the Life of Minions spawned by Summoning Towers. Increased the amount of delay before new minions are summoned after an existing set of minions has died.
- Increased the life of Minions spawned by Sentinel Towers but added a short delay before they can be summoned again after dying.
- Substantially increased the damage of minions summoned by a Scout Tower.
- Added telegraphing effects to Knucklegnaw's Slam skill.
- The split-versions of Sporeplume now deal less damage, take more damage, and have a shorter attack range.
- Prophecies can no longer trigger when entering Blighted Maps.
- Added a warning and prevented Blighted Maps from being opened by talking to a Master. This has no effect as Masters were unable to spawn in Blighted Maps and no Atlas Missions would be consumed.
- Added information to the tower building hover UI that refers to the fact that it is "Ineffective against Blighted Monsters of the same type".
- Updated the names of some ring enchantments so that their name matches their effect. This doesn't affect the functionality of existing items at all.
- The Ball Lightning skill used by Ephrexis, Blight Strider now releases additional smaller Ball Lightning projectiles as it travels.
- Ystral, Winter Stalker now uses a more dangerous version of his Sunder skill.
- Fixed a bug where Rattleback, Hollow Matriarch could become immune to damage if it died while Petrified.
- Fixed a bug where Blight Towers were benefiting from Map Modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where an open tower building UI element would close if you had gained enough resources to upgrade a different tower.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted monsters spawned by a Minion Portal did not ignore minions spawned a Summoning Tower.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Frozen Titans were not removed when failing a Blight Encounter.
- Fixed a bug where, in Blighted Maps, Cassia did not warn that your monsters were close to the pump.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Maps would begin spawning monsters immediately after you had built your first tower if you had not yet completed the "Strange Growths" Blight quest.
- Fixed a bug where the "Start Blight Encounter" button lingered for a short duration after being clicked.
- Fixed a bug where transforming an Amulet into a Talisman removed its Anointed Notable passive.
- Made further updates to the Shatter sound effect.
- Updated the Atlas Missions information panel to correctly refer to the fact that five Atlas Missions will accumulate daily, rather than two at random.
- Updated the description text underneath Vagan, Victory's Herald on the Betrayal Board to match his new rewards.
- Smoke Mine can no longer be re-armed.
- Smoke Mine now has a 0.15 second delay before it can be thrown again to prevent accidentally throwing multiple in a row when you have very high mine throwing speed.
- Burning Damage Support and Elemental Focus Support can now support Summon Skitterbots while it is also supported by Infernal Legion Support.
- Improved performance when large amounts of corpses are nearby when using the Essence Glutton ascendancy passive.
- Improved the performance of spell projectiles cast by Skeleton Mages.
- Fixed a bug where some Atlas Missions were sometimes generated based on the percentage of monsters slain in a map, rather than when the map boss was slain. Daily missions are not affected by this fix.
- Fixed a bug where Jun's missions granted less Favour than intended.
- Fixed a rare bug where The Elder was sometimes able to move despite being chained up during his Unstable phase.
- Fixed a bug where, when you had a Safehouse and Mastermind encounter ready to run, if you ran the Mastermind encounter first, your Safehouse area level would be reset. Safehouse area level is now maintained when your Betrayal board is reset.
- Fixed a bug where the Cursed Concoction passive skill would cause Blasphemied Curses to be removed from yourself after using a Mana Flask.
- Fixed a bug where Mine Auras, Plaguebearer, Infernal Legion and the Corpse Pact "Chilled and Shocked" Auras were unable to damage Totems.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where the Primordial Might unique jewel did not make Golems Aggressive.
- Fixed a bug where the "+X to Level of all Minion Skill Gems" modifier did not apply to Minion Attack skills.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles that killed or destroyed a target would continue travelling (without having any behaviour modifiers that would allow them to do so).
- Fixed a bug where Banner Skills were not granting their associated buffs when placed.
- Fixed a bug where using Banners in specific ways in combination with a Hierophant ascendancy passive could cause an infinite loop.
- Fixed a bug where ground effects and some Auras were not being applied immediately, but after a short delay.
- Fixed a bug where, when a Minion was both Aggressive and Defensive, it was Defensive. The correct behaviour should be that the minion has default behaviour.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where Volatile Dead's targeting was very indecisive.
- Fixed a bug where Cobra Lash could be supported by Mirage Archer Support. This change does not affect functionality as this interaction did not actually work.
- Fixed a bug where the "Steelskin Buff can take x% increased amount of Damage" enchantment modifier also applied to Bone Armour.
- Fixed a bug where Blink and Mirror Arrow clones could only hit a single enemy per attack, even when firing multiple projectiles.
- Fixed a bug where Double Strike supported by Melee Splash did not play visual effects on hit.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where some monsters that used Suicide skills did not play an effect.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where the "Your Chaos Damage has 60% chance to Poison Enemies" modifier on The Consuming Dark unique Fiend Dagger did not work.
- Fixed a rare bug where Legion Generals could sometimes be invisible.
- Fixed a bug where Piety could create Burning or Chilling Portals in unwalkable locations.
- Fixed a bug where The Cursed King in the Dark Forest Map could sometimes cast his Wolf Transform skill immediately after finishing his Wolf Barrage skill.
- Fixed a bug where Plague Bearer's visual effect covered up the effects of Ringmaster Aura Effect.
- Fixed a bug where Celestial Raised Zombies did not submerge after dying.
- Fixed three instance crashes.
|Posted by Natalia_GGG
on Sep 15, 2019, 9:35:15 PM
Grinding Gear Games
on Sep 15, 2019, 9:39:47 PM
on Sep 15, 2019, 9:39:48 PM
on Sep 15, 2019, 9:40:03 PM
on Sep 15, 2019, 9:40:10 PM
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
on Sep 15, 2019, 9:40:22 PM
That’s a lot
on Sep 15, 2019, 9:40:25 PM
on Sep 15, 2019, 9:40:31 PM
Any info on Dominating Blow fixes? (sentinels not using shield charge)
on Sep 15, 2019, 9:41:53 PM