Bug with Skitterbots not counting as allies.

Hello,

http://prntscr.com/p340b3 , this is the bug report number from the ingame chat.

I am playing a Guardian Aurabot with a Miner friend. I took the ascendancy Radiant Crusade so we get onslaught while having 5 allies.

My allies should be;

-My miner friend.
-His golem.
-My golem.
-My holy relic
-His skitterbots.

But we are not getting the onslaught buff. If we instead repeat those allies but he doesnt summon skitterbots and I summon a zombie. We DO get the onslaught buff. So it seems that skitterbots, while having a minion tag do not count towards the ally count. The wiki says this;

'''Ally refers to any creature on the player's side. They are subject to effects granted by equipment and skills, which have in their description "grants (effect) to you and your allies". Allies include:

players in your party
minions (includes minions of party members) 1
totems (includes totems of party members) 1'''

So I guess its a bug?
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2020, 10:42:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
bump

not sure if this is intended?

I have 2 relics and 1 golem

activate skitterbots -> no onslaught
summon 2 zombies -> onslaught
deactivate skitterbots -> onslaught
remove the zombie gem -> no onslaught

Obviously it's the skitterbots that dont count.
This is annoying as a guardian :/
"
I am playing a Guardian Aurabot with a Miner friend. I took the ascendancy Radiant Crusade so we get onslaught while having 5 allies.

My allies should be;

-My miner friend.
-His golem.
-My golem.
-My holy relic
-His skitterbots.

But we are not getting the onslaught buff. If we instead repeat those allies but he doesnt summon skitterbots and I summon a zombie. We DO get the onslaught buff. So it seems that skitterbots, while having a minion tag do not count towards the ally count. The wiki says this;

'''Ally refers to any creature on the player's side. They are subject to effects granted by equipment and skills, which have in their description "grants (effect) to you and your allies". Allies include:

players in your party

So I guess its a bug?

Thanks for the report. We'll take a look into this.
"
AndrewE_GGG wrote:
"

My allies should be;

-My miner friend.
-His golem.
-My golem.
-My holy relic
-His skitterbots.

players in your party

So I guess its a bug?

Thanks for the report. We'll take a look into this.

Any word on this? Patch 3.8.1 had some fixes to skitterbots but nothing on counting as allies.

Thanks.
Ran into this problem as well.
Hope they fix it soon.

Any news about this? Going with hoag mana guardian and was gonna proc radiant crusade with 2x skitterbot 2xcarrion golem+ hoag but then met this problem that the little bots doesnt count for the 5 allies
This didn't get fixed in today's patch.
FeelsBadMan
Yeah, its not such a dealbreaker for me since the onslaught is just 20%mov speed for me and my miner friend. But minions builds that rely on this are way more affected.

Hope they fix it in the next patch, looks like they just need to fix the minion tag or ally allocation or something.

Its weird, because I am also using The Vigil jewel, that gives fortify to allies and the mines of my friend get fortify too ( lmao ) without giving onslaught ( which is normal, but dunno why they get fortify until they detonate ). So it seems like the ally thing could be more complicated haha.

At least I am not alone on having this problem.
I can confirm that skitterbots don't count for either the 5-ally onslaught or the 1-ally damage bonus of Radiant Crusade (after testing with the tooltip in my hideout).
I actually wondered if this was intentional, to make the player have to keep allies alive to get the bonuses, instead of using invulnerable skitterbots. I guess it's a bug after all.
Just deal with it. This is the same thing as Harbingers they look like allies, they act like allies, the game doesn't count them as real units of any sort.
Few month later you'll probably get a "this is intended" response.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Sep 25, 2019, 8:40:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info