Mines....

Good luck with that, can t wait to "melee" a miner....
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 7, 2019, 7:50:50 AM
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2020, 10:15:06 AM
This only looks scary. Sure it's not possible to rush through those 19 mines sequence but in most cases you actually don't have to.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Jul 16, 2020, 1:29:05 AM
Purifying Flame + mine. Not liking too much the auto-targeting, the shock wave also is really hard to avoid. Full screen aoe and all.

Used with mine should get it s damage adjusted, no one can survive 10-15 mines at once of auto targeting shit like that.
Poe Pvp experience
That shockwave part of Purifying Flame has some issues, I've been killed screen away from the initial explosion dozens of times, it feels like old "snapshoting" lacerate.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
PF auto-targeting is too op in leagues
"
Head_Less wrote:

Good luck with that, can t wait to "melee" a miner....

haaa pyroclast mine + astral projector, who could have guessed right?
two leagues we knew mines were broken, two league pyroclast had potential to be broken. Now with astral projector it s total bullshit.

Why waiting 2 leagues to nerf this skill ?

As the side note glacial cascade is still bullshit too with full aoe.
Purifying Flame auto targeting bullshit still there... ZZZZZZzzzz thanks god skitter bots are now not target-able it was more problematic I suppose.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jan 20, 2020, 8:39:25 AM
if u have a fast running enemy like arakaali spider queen, it is really hard to hit with pyroclast astral projector coz although it auto-targets the enemy, theres still a delay before the magma balls drop on the ground.
its strong, but not op coz it can be fully countered.

imho purifying flame isnt op and the single target dmg in pve as well as in pvp is still lower than pyroclast single target dmg.
however there are builds using indigon + agnostic or indigon + glorious vanity xibaqa or indigon + leech mod on catarina flask with vaal pact and slayer overleech that can easily survive whole mine sequences of 23 mines.

ppl who are saying miners, arakaali spiders or scorching ray are op just dunno how to pvp... u cant just go in with a 0815 pve build, die and claim everything is op.

everything can be countered.
"
Freya98 wrote:

ppl who are saying miners, arakaali spiders or scorching ray are op just dunno how to pvp... u cant just go in with a 0815 pve build, die and claim everything is op.

nice trolling

Poe Pvp experience
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:

nice trolling

ACtually yes they can be countered, but not with every build. more " effortless play " might be a better term. than again , its rock paper scissors right ? in pvp ?

IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Jan 28, 2020, 8:12:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info