The Only Guild In Town

Why do people still PvP?

The only way to gain rank on the STD ladder is to orchestrate unethical sacrificial lambs ... the top 10 never queue and Leo is a veil merchant.

Yeah, thanks for that GGG ... most people don't like to get their character's shit pushed in with no incentive. And the reality is - very few will win their first PvP matches - so for at least awhile, PvP constipation ensues.

And that's just it.

For the majority, there will always be someone who rekts. Sometimes we're the 'reker', but for most of us, we're the rekt. It's always been the nature, the ebb and flow, of PoE's PvP meta. It's always how we went from rekt, to slightly not a scrub, to donkey puncher.

It's that dog-eat-dog atmosphere that has constantly fueled a 'PvP arms race', players striving for even a minute edge over their competition.

But there are those who'd like to change the weather.

Let's face it, organizing PvP matches, outside of the GGG neutered 1v1 Open, is difficult. So PvPers often band together and form Guilds... over the years there's been many to come and go - to avoid censure, I won't name, names... however, these have fallen by the wayside to what appears to be a concerted effort by GGG to destroy a diverse, disparate community in favor of a homogeneous, easily shepherded facet of the GGG's extended QA department.

As what is their invysible hand in all of this?

As I said, there's no incentive for new players to try out PvP and to make matters worse, the older, more experienced PvPers have either given up the PvP ghost or whored themselves out to cults of personality posing as 'guild leaders'.

These 'guild leaders' act as the intelligence arm to GGG's constant battle against any perceived "exploitative meta". They recruit the best and brightest of the PvP community with promises of a thriving community of like-minded individuals and guild stash tabs of infinite possibility - but in reality, these prospects find only a wasteland of failed potential and vortex of stagnation into which they are consumed.

Delving deep into the individual builds they recruit, these 'guild leaders' obediently report back to GGG on mechanics overlooked which might jeopardize the established status quo... in return for the assurance, their own broken and exploitative mechanics, will remain supreme in an indefinite perma-meta guaranteed by their cooperation.

30 pieces of silver.

These 'guild leaders' relisth the fact they are confidants of GGG, relish the fact they ensure their PvP supremacy as long they sell out their own to GGG's nerf.

However, it wouldn't be fair to point out a problem, without offering a solution.

Revolt.

Renew.

Start your own guilds... talk to your old buddies, you know, the ones who are ashamed of their now toothless post-meta builds... help them update their shit. Knock down their vaginal cob-webs.

Remind them why they once PvPed religiously, despite GGG's adversarial attitude toward the community and especially in spite of the predatory company parasites, posing as PvP leaders, who only feverishly seek to self-sooth their fragile egos.

Last bumped on Nov 13, 2019, 2:21:01 PM
"
Actalo wrote:
Why do people still PvP?

The only way to gain rank on the STD ladder is to orchestrate unethical sacrificial lambs ... the top 10 never queue and Leo is a veil merchant.

Yeah, thanks for that GGG ... most people don't like to get their character's shit pushed in with no incentive. And the reality is - very few will win their first PvP matches - so for at least awhile, PvP constipation ensues.

And that's just it.

For the majority, there will always be someone who rekts. Sometimes we're the 'reker', but for most of us, we're the rekt. It's always been the nature, the ebb and flow, of PoE's PvP meta. It's always how we went from rekt, to slightly not a scrub, to donkey puncher.

It's that dog-eat-dog atmosphere that has constantly fueled a 'PvP arms race', players striving for even a minute edge over their competition.

But there are those who'd like to change the weather.

Let's face it, organizing PvP matches, outside of the GGG neutered 1v1 Open, is difficult. So PvPers often band together and form Guilds... over the years there's been many to come and go - to avoid censure, I won't name, names... however, these have fallen by the wayside to what appears to be a concerted effort by GGG to destroy a diverse, disparate community in favor of a homogeneous, easily shepherded facet of the GGG's extended QA department.

As what is their invysible hand in all of this?

As I said, there's no incentive for new players to try out PvP and to make matters worse, the older, more experienced PvPers have either given up the PvP ghost or whored themselves out to cults of personality posing as 'guild leaders'.

These 'guild leaders' act as the intelligence arm to GGG's constant battle against any perceived "exploitative meta". They recruit the best and brightest of the PvP community with promises of a thriving community of like-minded individuals and guild stash tabs of infinite possibility - but in reality, these prospects find only a wasteland of failed potential and vortex of stagnation into which they are consumed.

Delving deep into the individual builds they recruit, these 'guild leaders' obediently report back to GGG on mechanics overlooked which might jeopardize the established status quo... in return for the assurance, their own broken and exploitative mechanics, will remain supreme in an indefinite perma-meta guaranteed by their cooperation.

30 pieces of silver.

These 'guild leaders' relisth the fact they are confidants of GGG, relish the fact they ensure their PvP supremacy as long they sell out their own to GGG's nerf.

However, it wouldn't be fair to point out a problem, without offering a solution.

Revolt.

Renew.

Start your own guilds... talk to your old buddies, you know, the ones who are ashamed of their now toothless post-meta builds... help them update their shit. Knock down their vaginal cob-webs.

Remind them why they once PvPed religiously, despite GGG's adversarial attitude toward the community and especially in spite of the predatory company parasites, posing as PvP leaders, who only feverishly seek to self-sooth their fragile egos.

Are you telling me your guild is recruiting active pvp players?

What do you organize for pvp, Guild tournament?

I want to know more about your guild effort to pvp!
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
No
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
No
The best guild +1
Best PVP guild
Last edited by Google337 on Oct 26, 2019, 1:00:05 AM
SWAGOO VAPE JUICE BEST PVP GUILD TAKE BIG PHAT HOOKA VAPE PLS THX
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
I accidentally dripped sawgoo on your mom, sorry
Last edited by theD4nk0wl on Nov 13, 2019, 9:48:02 AM