Corpse Decay PLEASE.... FOR THE LOVE oF CHRIST

Can you please either implement or give us the option to turn on corpse decay? The performance drop on small maps while using the beyond option is laughable. There is NO reason to leave all these dead bodies laying around to be rendered after they are dead. Just leave the damn red orbs there so we know where the deaths were that mattered.

GET RID of 80% of the loot being dropped. This is so aggrevating that you have the game dropping all these trash loot that's being filtered out anyways by neversink because it's "garbage" and yet it's still being rolled and rendered as well. Just let the game rng the loot roll and if the result is the lower 80% just roll the next item. There is no reason to drop that trash. No one even sees them but the game still ends up wasting memory rendering their models on the ground.

If you simple did both of the mentioned above the game would run tremendously better in overwhelmed maps.
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2019, 4:04:08 AM
I think that the solution offered is too restrictive - just because something is from a lower tier does not mean that it is worthless for every player. Neversink's filters do hide some items that some Players are interested in for example (items with lower attribute requirements for one). Perhaps some Spectre herders might feel similarly about corpses (or do the "red orbs" cover that?). I think that any solution needs to fit a broader range of play styles. If you say give us custom loot filters - and then add in an option to make them loot eliminators - well then, I am right there with you.

Edit: If "red orbs" refers to the Beyond indicators/markers, then I think they would not cover raising Spectres.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Last edited by walkjohn55 on Aug 12, 2019, 11:07:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info