[3.7] Belceboso - Max block 79% Cyclone/Reckoning - Gladiator - [Pure physical][Counterattack build]

Introduction

Welcome Exiles, this is my gladiator build in 3.7. You can do every content in the game. Some parts of the build could be a little bit expensive in the start of the league, but you can use another items to leveling.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Videos

_________________________________________________________________________________

Pro's & Con's

+ Tanky
+ A lot of damage vs bosses
+ Good clear speed

- Weak vs damage over time

Bandits

Spoiler
Kill all

Pantheons

Spoiler

- Soul of Arakaali
- Soul of Gruthkul

"
To complete The Hall of grandmasters you need change the Soul of Gruthkul to Sould of Shakari

Path of building

Spoiler

Equipment

Spoiler

Uber elder

Spoiler

to

The Hall of grandmasters

Spoiler

to

Leveling

Spoiler

You can use this helmet instead of the 6 link body armor:

And replace The Surrender to:

Note: To replace the shield, you need have you own Reckoning gem linked to Brutality and Impale

Gems

Spoiler

Helmet

Spoiler

Maim
Flesh and Stone
Blood and Sand
Herald of Purity

Body

Spoiler

Brutality
Melee physical damage
Rage
Fortify

Cyclone
Infused Channelling

The Hall of grandmasters

Spoiler
Change Rage to Block Chance Reduction

Shield

Spoiler

Brutality
Pulverise

Impale

The Hall of grandmasters

Spoiler
Change Impale to Block Chance Reduction

Ring

Spoiler

Pride

Gloves

Spoiler

Berserker
Empower

Dash
Enhance

The Hall of grandmasters

Spoiler
Change Berserker to Blood Rage

Boots

Spoiler

Rallying Cry
Molten Shell
Increased Duration
Vaal Ancestral Warchief

The Hall of grandmasters

Spoiler
Change Rallying Cry to Enduring Cry

Jewel

The version 1.4.146 of Path of Building, doesn't have a necesary jewer:

You need fill the empty socket with this jewel, depending of the number of warriors, it changes the modifications into the skills tree. Check which place is better, the empty space or the Brute Force Solution socket.

The Hall of grandmasters

You can finish this map, but normally you can have some problems vs the damage over time Exiles:

example

Playstyle

The idea is very simple, you need try to get hits from the enemy to escalete the damage and receive the frenzy and endurance charges from Channelling offensive. You can block a lot of hits from the normal enemies and bosses, but I recomend you try to evade powerfull hits like Shaper's Teleport Slam, you can have a bad luck with that hit and died.

Note: This is my first build and I am not a native English speake, so if you detect some problem or you have any question please let me know.

Log

Spoiler
08/11/2019[3.7] : Initial version
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2019, 4:21:19 PM
Very nice, thanks
game engine most retarded.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info