GGG WHY ARE U LIKE THIS?

Yes u heard right... the Endgame is unplayable on Console...

if u add 4-5 sextant to your map and some scarabs and prophecys...
u start lagging when u enter the map.... i tried it with mf windripper
on burial chambers map then i though it would be better when i switch to t16 burial with my cyclone even with dsync.... laggs laggs laggs and crashes.
we need a better graphic options like downscale the graphics or
what so ever or take off some effects at all...

do something but please do it now!
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2019, 9:53:17 AM
I think they just don't care.

These issues have been there for more then a year. Not even talking about the shitty market system.

The console versions are just money grab. I'm sad i put money in the game yesterday, cause i started mapping today and the game lags/desync, it just a terrible game on console... worst game i've seen since a while...
it feels like we get cheated. no statement, no help, only stupid "where and why did you die" question. If you dont care, just let us know...I guess ppl already stopped supporting this here with money.... It´s hard, cause we all like this game. but not in this way. No support with our issues, no answers to desync. I read in a pinned thread that communication is the No1 spot on GGG´s To DO list. Does this only count for PC players or is it systemwide? Just curious....
Last edited by chris_102024 on Aug 3, 2019, 6:34:14 PM
We've been having these problems on the xbox for 2 years, and do you think there would be any remedy? When I ride an end-game grind, I feel like my xbox is "overheating" because desync is really crazy. I agree that this is just a way to recover money from Us. Otherwise I can't explain it. Why did they make a version for ps4 when they have not solved xbox problems even after two years ... You can read the reddit posts and you will be sure that this game studio is not worth our support.

Link to one reddit post what write ggg

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/biswm9/console_problems_and_solutions_state_of_the_game/
I actually took the time to read every point on that post and it is unaceptable really as i said before this really is a beta version
This is why they should charge for the next game. We want support on par with a paid title, and people freak when I say this, but this game is completely free. No pay to win, no cash required, free unless you choose paid cosmetics.

Most of us will never spend a dime on this game, and yet we expect upkeep to the same extent as games that sell $1,000,000 worth of copies.

The game can be unstable, no question, but for a free title they are releasing patches like once per month and adding new league content. I hate the crashes too, but credit where credit is due for all the upkeep and content they do.
"
SaphironX wrote:
This is why they should charge for the next game. We want support on par with a paid title, and people freak when I say this, but this game is completely free. No pay to win, no cash required, free unless you choose paid cosmetics.

Most of us will never spend a dime on this game, and yet we expect upkeep to the same extent as games that sell $1,000,000 worth of copies.

The game can be unstable, no question, but for a free title they are releasing patches like once per month and adding new league content. I hate the crashes too, but credit where credit is due for all the upkeep and content they do.

This
"
SaphironX wrote:

simple equation.. They release F2P game because they want player and money from player for company. And now

Good f2p game with good idea and frequent update = very much player and player will pay when game work good

Good f2p game without listening to the community and 0 fix stability problem = Low player and after empty servers = no money from us and they work will not paid

When i start play this game i buy: Blood pack , some stash tables and currency table. Now i know that it was big mistakes because this game is not playable on end game (90 + lvl , map with much monster pack )
"
SaphironX wrote:

The problem is it has no real endgame with this level of problems.
If ggg did one thing only that would be to add lockstep, 5 sec desyncs is simply not compatible with anything but full retaliation/reckoning builds.
This is for there own sake so they can make more money of the game not for any other reason.
I can see why they might not implement lowering gfx settings or trade solutions since the outcry from the pc community would be large (not a good enough reason but whatever.)
End game is 100% playable on console. Try not having shit internet and maybe getting an SSD if you feel froggy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info