Suggestion: Fix Fps Drop Please?

So I've been these past days making a whole new MF Deadeye char to chill out from my Cyclone Char Desync deaths. and what did I found out when I started to put my gear on practice... Just see it by yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xySyhMxff14

Should this be the way the game is played I ask? fortunately on that run i didn't die but Duuuude if i can't run an endgame build then what is the point of even make a 90+ char if you can't run a single map worrying about these issues and the real question is.

Do you plan on fixing any of this? I´m asking FPS right now above everything else

It would be really nice if Devs answer this or any posts so we as players get some info on what are you currently working and fixing

Thanks!

Last bumped on Aug 7, 2019, 11:36:09 AM
Yes... the Endgame is unplayable...

if u add 4-5 sextant to your map and some scarabs and prophecys...
u start lagging when u entered the map.... i tried it with mf windripper
on burial chambers map then i though it would be better when i switch to t16 burial with my cyclone.... laggs laggs laggs and crashes.
we need a better graphic options like downscale the graphics or
what so ever or take off some effects at all.
720P
Looks like the normal encounter to me when your hitting multiple mobs, which is terrible. I need to get a video of when I pop my Vaal Ice Nova to unfreeze the mobs and then again to kill them, now that's some lag.

My character will stand in place and just look like he is having a seizure and he won't move, until time catches back up to him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info