I really wish we could get some sort of optimization...

I've stayed relatively silent on the issue, but seeing so many people, myself included trying to find so many ways around the constant performance issues is just disheartening.

I adore this game but our console playerbase is only going to continue to dwindle down if we don't get any solid improvements which is the last thing I want to see happen. I Blue Screen Crashed Twice within about an hour and a half while streaming gameplay tonight on red maps. I've never blue screened twice in a night let alone in less than 2 hours. On top of that I was lagging and desynching waaay more than usual.

Sorry to vent a bit, I just really hope the fixes are coming and soon because the latest patch has only made things worse. I would go back to the game performance in Synthesis in a heartbeat if given the option.
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2019, 5:23:14 PM
Have you tried switching your gateway? Or maybe not stream? My experience is that whenever something bottlenecks your connection the game crashes way more often. But for me at least synthesis was way WAY worse than legion. You need also be aware that certain combinations of map modifiers itself will impact you performance greatly, for instance ground is covered in xxx and slaying monsters close together will atract monsters from beyond is almost a crash guarantee if both are active on a map
Last edited by GrobuIon on Aug 1, 2019, 4:14:43 AM
I've been streaming since the game launched on PS4 and have only blue screened once in that entire time before last night. It wasn't map mods considering the first time I crashed I was looking at amulets on the trade market from my hideout. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the crashes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info