PS4

Sorry to say but PoE on a standard PS4 crashes far too much and many times during mapping the frame rates are atrocious. It's basically unplayable. I doubt GGG will invest much time or effort fixing these problems, especially with the next generation of consoles arriving soon. I understand the PS version is their bread and butter, with the huge part of their player base on PC, so does look like the console versions are considered another revenue stream. At lease GGG made an effort to port the game over to consoles but it will always be the inferior version.

If I decide to play again it will be on a PC, console PoE is just not good enough.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2019, 8:12:13 PM
I know i crashe so many times that dont want to play it some times i was looking in stash it crashes some times it has this onr bug where i jump away from enemy then it jumps me back amd my attack either pass through or it miss and its gets me killed
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
Sorry to say but PoE on a standard PS4 crashes far too much and many times during mapping the frame rates are atrocious. It's basically unplayable. I doubt GGG will invest much time or effort fixing these problems, especially with the next generation of consoles arriving soon. I understand the PS version is their bread and butter, with the huge part of their player base on PC, so does look like the console versions are considered another revenue stream. At lease GGG made an effort to port the game over to consoles but it will always be the inferior version.

If I decide to play again it will be on a PC, console PoE is just not good enough.

While i agree i can confirm it runs well on the pro. I think its a console issue more than the game. I play with 3 mates who all own ps4 and they are crashing 4x more than me on my pro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info