arsenal map

ok so i ran 130 arsenal maps hopping i could find Abandoned Wealth or The Saint's Treasure Big,Big,Big dissapointment not one F%$#^^ dev card droped did make my money back very little profit aton of maps. Bad GGG really Bad. its not worth running that map.if anyone is considering running it. just a head up you are setting your self for a big fall.
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2019, 6:05:38 PM
Try precinct. Dropped 2 sets worth from less maps than you have run. Just roll high quant maps and you should be good to go
Well it's good you did not try to farm doctor cards.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jul 29, 2019, 11:23:09 PM
never really try to farm it. ive seen videos of other player farming it and they go over 200 maps just to get it and it takes up to 4 to 5 hours of farming.
Div cards fall into one of two categories:

1) Too rare to be valuable.

2) Not valuable enough to be rare.

There is no other. Take what you get when you happen to get one, but hunting for these things is a trap.

Their purpose is to allow players to make their mark on the game. They should never become the point of playing it though. Burial Chambers to get HH is what this game would become if cards for valued items were too common.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jul 30, 2019, 5:55:01 PM
Farming maps with exalt div cards is an actual viable endgame farming strat. You aren't doing these maps just to farm up the cards, you're doing these maps for mf and if you happen to collect a set of exalt div cards that's even better.

That's why alleyways is a good map to be farming this league. Compare that to farming a random map that has 0 good div cards. For a mf farmer, the choice is obvious which map he would farm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info